• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Truefitt and Hill Experience [Amex Gold/Platinum Charge Card offer]

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
For those who don't know, Amex is running 2500 off at Truefitt and Hill on Gold/Platinum Charge Cards.

Initially, I was in no mood to use this offer, but I finally decided to give it a try as the offer is expiring on Dec 15 and no way I could afford a haircut here without the offer. Lol, I went to get a haircut only because I wanted to share the experience on TF. 😅

Visited the store at Jorbagh, New Delhi. I had to travel 1 hour to reach there.

IMG20231202133145.jpg

The ambience of the place is nice. The person at the counter asked me if I had a reservation but still allowed me anyway as store was empty.

I decided to get a royal haircut which costs 2900. It includes a haircut, shampoo and massage.

The first step was the shampoo. Based on my hair type, they selected the shampoo. Post that, the hairdresser started his work. The seats were comfortable and I was more or less asleep during the cut.

Then was the oil. They had 3 varieties for hair oil: olive, almond and coconut. I went with olive. After that I got a hair and upper body massage using an electric massager.

Finally, it ended with hair conditioner and a hot towel. Also, they applied some hair cream to set my hair.

For the payment, the offer amount was automatically adjusted and had to pay 400 using Gold Card. This is my most expensive haircut till date. I loved the overall experience but doesn't look like I'll be visiting again unless there is any lucrative offer. 😅

D₹V

TF Prestige
For those who don't know, Amex is running 2500 off at Truefitt and Hill on Gold/Platinum Charge Cards.

Initially, I was in no mood to use this offer, but I finally decided to give it a try as the offer is expiring on Dec 15 and no way I could afford a haircut here without the offer. Lol, I went to get a haircut only because I wanted to share the experience on TF. 😅

IMG20231202133145.jpg

The ambience of the place is nice. The person at the counter asked me if I had a reservation but still allowed me anyway as store was empty.

I decided to get a royal haircut which costs 2900. It includes a haircut, shampoo and massage.

The first step was the shampoo. Based on my hair type, they selected the shampoo. Post that, the hairdresser started his work. The seats were comfortable and I was more or less asleep during the cut.

Then was the oil. They had 3 varieties for hair oil: olive, almond and coconut. I went with olive. After that I got a hair and upper body massage using an electric massager.

Finally, it ended with hair conditioner and a hot towel. Also, they applied some hair cream to set my hair.

For the payment, the offer amount was automatically adjusted and had to pay 400 using Gold Card. This is my most expensive haircut till date. I loved the overall experience but doesn't look like I'll be visiting again unless there is any lucrative offer. 😅
Aisi bakaiti main bhi karte rahta hun once in a year.

Par pata chala kuch change ni hua hairfall me 💀.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Aisi bakaiti main bhi karte rahta hun once in a year.

Par pata chala kuch change ni hua hairfall me 💀.
Doctor ko dikha do. Most likely minoxidil ya finasteride suggest karega. Hairfall kam ho jaata and kismat acchi rhi toh regrowth bhi. Bina prescription mat lena yeh bas.

aayusharyan

TF Ace

IMG20231202133145.jpg

Last haircut I had, I paid 180 Rs at my hometown. 🙈

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Type nahi pata 😂🦥
cat head GIF

Now this offer is extended Till 31 March 2024.
Also, as add-on cards are also eligible for this offer, can someone confirm if we can avail this offer twice with it ?

First with primary and again with add-on card ?
It clearly says once during the offer period. Now that, the offer period is adjusted to Sep. 2023 - March 2024 and only once during this period. If you have used it before Sep 2023, you can try. I used it last month. I don't think they'd allow again as I already availed during the mentioned period.

achaiah13

TF Buzz
The offer has been extended for Platinum charge and Gold charge cards.

American Express Card.
Truefitt and hill

Offer : Get instant discount ₹2,500 on minimum transaction of worth ₹2,500 and above (Including membership once during offer period)

Eligible Products: American Express® Platinum Card & Gold Card.

Offer Period:

Offer valid from 25 September 2023 until 10 May 2024 (both days included).