• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Turns out cibil looks at individual card utilisation % not just overall

navam

TF Premier
So I used to be misguided that the scoring agencies used to look at overall utilisation and not individual cc utilisation when giving out a score. But recently I got dinged a few points because I utilized my magnus almost 55% in June when the overall utilization was 3.5%.

Sooo don't screw up like me ;)

So I used to be misguided that the scoring agencies used to look at overall utilisation and not individual cc utilisation when giving out a score. But recently I got dinged a few points because I utilized my magnus almost 55% in June when the overall utilization was 3.5%.

Is individual card utilization important?

Is individual card utilization important?
Yes, it also counts..Individual utilization also plays a role

If we spend and pay before bill generation then what will be the utilisation report to cibil by banks?pls explain
You can refer to this thread

Back