• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two distinct SBI CC Application Statuses

n00b

TF Select
Hi,

In mid-January, I applied for an SBI CC through IRCTC KIOSK but received no follow-up email or SMS.

I used to check the status on a normal tracking website, which showed that it was in process.

Today, I checked on the Corporate Tracking link, and it says that the card has been approved.

I called SBI Toll Free, but the agent had no idea and kept repeating that you'd receive confirmation.

Is it approved or rejected?

Screenshots attached.

Thanks

Attachments

• normal-tracking.png
    normal-tracking.png
    11 KB · Views: 27
  • corporate-tracking.png
    corporate-tracking.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 26
Update: So, I called SBI CC today, and the guy confirmed that a limit (61K) has been assigned to the card, but it is pending at marketing or some other department, so he filed a complaint and assured me that I would receive a confirmation SMS in a few days. He didn't say whether I'd get an approval or decline message. So, what do you guys think?

Update: So, I called SBI CC today, and the guy confirmed that a limit (61K) has been assigned to the card, but it is pending at marketing or some other department, so he filed a complaint and assured me that I would receive a confirmation SMS in a few days. He didn't say whether I'd get an approval or decline message. So, what do you guys think?
Its approved. It will be dispatched within few days. You will get the card soon at your address. I got approval sms and email after I got the card xD

Update: So far, I have not received any email or SMS. So, I attempted to check the Application Status - Corporate tracking is no longer usable; instead, it redirects me to normal tracking.

The application status was changed to 'Complete Application Now'. I went ahead with it because I had nothing to lose and clicked on it, which said an SBI representative would contact you.

Bottom line: I have no idea what SBI is up to. But it's now entertaining. Let's see how it turns out. :D

PS: Should I report the RBI in case the card is declined? :P

Attachments

• sbi-tracking-update.png
    sbi-tracking-update.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 14
  • status-3.png
    status-3.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
Back