• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Digital Savings Account

MudraMantra

TF Select
Received the following SMS on 31-AUG-2024.

"W.e.f 01/10/24 maintain monthly average balance of Rs 1000 in your SV A/c ending **** to avoid charges."

Earlier this account was Zero MAB account but now they introduced the concept of minimum MAB.
Please share your opinion about this. After this change is it worth to hold this. We mainly prefer SFB due to interest rates of FDs and RDs as compared to PSU banks.

"W.e.f 01/10/24 maintain monthly average balance of Rs 1000 in your SV A/c ending **** to avoid charges."

Earlier this account was Zero MAB account but now they introduced the concept of minimum MAB.
Please share your opinion about this. After this change is it worth to hold this. We mainly prefer SFB due to interest rates of FDs and RDs as compared to PSU banks.
You can open digital FD without SB account. So no point to keep SB account for FD in same bank.

I also hold this account.

I am student and 1000 rs is big amount for me.
I have already requested for a closure of the account.

When did u open account?

Will there be charges of closing this account since I opened it in 20th April?

Since my RD is active and have a number of active FDs, I am going to keep it for at least a year.

I haven't opted for the debit card, while opening the SB account. So, literally no charges so far from this SB account.

No regets, yet.

Back