• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to buy Amazon Pay Gift Card

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks! I'm unable to buy amazon pay gift card via amazon via any CC. It just says invalid CVV. Tried everything like removing the card, re-adding, from the app/macbook, etc. nothing works. Reached out to amazon customer support, they say that it is not allowed to buy from CC now lol. I tried with my brother's account and i can buy it from there with same credit card(s). Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if yes, was it ever resolved?

Hi folks! I'm unable to buy amazon pay gift card via amazon via any CC. It just says invalid CVV. Tried everything like removing the card, re-adding, from the app/macbook, etc. nothing works. Reached out to amazon customer support, they say that it is not allowed to buy from CC now lol. I tried with my brother's account and i can buy it from there with same credit card(s). Wondering if this has happened to anyone and if yes, was it ever resolved?
Happened to me while buying ITC gift card. Invalid cvv for all credit and debit card in one amazon account.

Probably they have blocked your account this month from buying Amazon Gift Voucher using credit card, try next month onwards it might work. Again I could be wrong, but this is a possibility and has happened to few others too.

what is the safe limit to buy amazon gv through amazon with sbi cb to get 5%

Back