• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to complete e-KYC for HSBC Cashback credit card

I applied for an HSBC cashback credit card today and received the application number. I have completed all the necessary details and received the e-KYC link. In the first step of the e-KYC link, I was asked to upload the offline Aadhar e-KYC XML, but when I tried to upload, it showed that XML format was not supported and I needed to upload jpg, png or pdf. But in the documentation and other part, it is asked to upload the XML. I tried Zip, XML, and Aadhar PDF, but they were not accepting it. As a result, I cannot go to the next step and complete my eKYC. I have attached the screenshot of the page and the error I am getting. Hoping for some solution from this community.

Attachments

• EKYC-Details.png
    EKYC-Details.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 15

Tejo

TF Legend
I applied for an HSBC cashback credit card today and received the application number. I have completed all the necessary details and received the e-KYC link. In the first step of the e-KYC link, I was asked to upload the offline Aadhar e-KYC XML, but when I tried to upload, it showed that XML format was not supported and I needed to upload jpg, png or pdf. But in the documentation and other part, it is asked to upload the XML. I tried Zip, XML, and Aadhar PDF, but they were not accepting it. As a result, I cannot go to the next step and complete my eKYC. I have attached the screenshot of the page and the error I am getting. Hoping for some solution from this community.
Pdf to jpg karlo

You just need to upload the zip file that you download from UIDAI website. It asks for the password later to unlock it. You don't need to unzip and share the XML.

bhargav.p

TF Select
Hi , I have same issue is it sorted now? If yes please tell me how, I tried upload zip, XML nothing is uploading