• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to download Annual PPF statement from ICICI Bank portal

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am unable to download Annual PPF statement for last 2 Years from ICICI Bank Portal.
Customer care says it has been discontinued. Can anyone confirm this?

ICICI-PPF-E-Statement.png

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Approach your nearest Branch for getting the same.They will help in retriving this..Every record is there with bank..

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It is not about getting the PPF statement from Bank. I have done it earlier prior to Covid.
I want to confirm if someone is able to download the Annual PPF Statement from internet banking.
I don't understand if a digital process was available, why would they discontinue and manualise it.

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
It is not about getting the PPF statement from Bank. I have done it earlier prior to Covid.
I want to confirm if someone is able to download the Annual PPF Statement from internet banking.
I don't understand if a digital process was available, why would they discontinue and manualise it.
You are right...Things must be easily available without much human intervention in this technology era..Our ultimate aim is get the things whether it is available online or offline..
But if they have discontinued then a single feedback on the same couldnot bring it back.

Trust Me

TF Ace
Easy! Government schemes apparently are not remunerative enough for the private banks. So they offer them (if they do) only grudgingly, and purposely try to make them difficult to access.

I believe this topic warrants a more general discussion. So I'm planning to start a new thread on this.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me it is not even showing the FY selection itself.

But as a workaround I can go to PPF accounts and enter date range and can get statement.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
In e-statement, it is not showing FY after 2020-21. As @thanix mentioned, using date range it can be downloaded.
Thanks for confirming. Detailed statement is downloadable but I want to get the Annual Statement style statement where it gives details of account holders with good format and can be submitted to other offices as a proper document. We cannot submit the detailed statement for official purposes like Visa application etc or ITR 80C claim.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got the below reply from ICICI.

We inform you that, as per the revert received from team concern, there is no option to download a PPF Annual Statement through Net Banking channel. It was present earlier, but from Financial Year 2022, standalone PPF annual statement has been discontinued and was combined with Current Account Savings Account (CASA) statement which is downloadable only on monthly basis.

Can anyone explain where to get CASA statement and if PPF transaction entries are shown in that statement?

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the below reply from ICICI.

We inform you that, as per the revert received from team concern, there is no option to download a PPF Annual Statement through Net Banking channel. It was present earlier, but from Financial Year 2022, standalone PPF annual statement has been discontinued and was combined with Current Account Savings Account (CASA) statement which is downloadable only on monthly basis.

Can anyone explain where to get CASA statement and if PPF transaction entries are shown in that statement?
It is just your monthly e statement and yes it will show PPF account apart from deposit accounts also under the customer id. But I don't remember seeing credit entries in PPF account but it shows the latest balance.

bimanpaul

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The monthly e-statement shows the credit entry separately for the PPF also.
I don't see any transaction entries being shown for PPF in monthly statement received over email. I see all accounts with balance with transactions of savings account.
May I know how did you download your monthly statement?

I do not have PPF with ICICI. But I have a minor acct in my daughter's name linked to a SSY Acct. From 2020-21, if I opt to generate e-statement to Email with date range as 1st apr to 31st mar, I get a stmt showing both accts, first part the minor savings acct and then second part the SSY acct.
So try to generate stmt to email with the date range for your primary acct, the PPF acct detail should also reflect in the same stmt.