• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to link any accounts to travel edge

BatmanDad

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

So I've been trying to link different partner accounts to my traveledge ID but I'm unable to do so since the OTP is being sent to some und@****. Which I'm assuming is either masked or not working. So was wondering if its just me or is everyone else having the same issue.

Have already emailed travel edge support some 5 days back, and talked to their customer support. But no response.

Also, assuming they don't resolve the issue with my account by the end of the month (which is when the points get devalued), what can be done in that case? Since it's not an issue on my end at all and this seems to be an issue with linking any partner.

I don't know bro. My transactions are going smoothly. Added a few partner accounts. Transferred money into those partners' accounts and all was smooth.
Check your email address. you also receive otp on your mobile, too.

I don't know bro. My transactions are going smoothly. Added a few partner accounts. Transferred money into those partners' accounts and all was smooth.
Check your email address. you also receive otp on your mobile, too.
Yea, no luck. Already checked several times. Plus when it usually sends OTP it displays masked phone number and email address. Here it doesn't show it and instead shows something weird like und@****

Yea, no luck. Already checked several times. Plus when it usually sends OTP it displays masked phone number and email address. Here it doesn't show it and instead shows something weird like und@****
Won't be able to help unless I see the whole thing myself. You have to connect with travel edge people an customer care only.

There is already a thread for this issue, please read

Back