• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to login on Sbi card app and Sbi web portal

shubhra

TF Buzz
I've been trying to login since last month but each time it shows something went wrong please try again later.
I even tried Forgot login details but everytime it shows Unable to connect to server.
I mailed them many times and they registered the complaint but they sent resolved message without actually resolving the problem.
Screenshot_2023-06-03-11-21-54-44_87b2c207f6954c2a0fe6b457a6e14ebb.jpg Screenshot_2023-06-03-11-21-43-23_87b2c207f6954c2a0fe6b457a6e14ebb.jpg

Any resolution??

I am having same issue, I was using SBI card since 12 years, recently simply save card closed due to kyc issue.

So I applied for SBI cashback card. But still after receiving new card, my app and website both showing only old card details, not able to login to new card. As old and new both card has same mobile and PAN card details, sometime while trying to login getting errors also as you shown in your snaps.

Contacted SBI customer care but they replied that due to internal policy they can not delete my old account.

I asked them to merge both account, but still not getting any resolution

Any suggestions??

Any resolution??

I am having same issue, I was using SBI card since 12 years, recently simply save card closed due to kyc issue.

So I applied for SBI cashback card. But still after receiving new card, my app and website both showing only old card details, not able to login to new card. As old and new both card has same mobile and PAN card details, sometime while trying to login getting errors also as you shown in your snaps.

Contacted SBI customer care but they replied that due to internal policy they can not delete my old account.

I asked them to merge both account, but still not getting any resolution

Any suggestions??
Is your issue resolved?

Back