• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to Login to SBI card mobile application and Website

bharathnalla

TF Select
Hi Guys,

TIA for reading this.

From yesterday I’m unable to login to sbi card website and application. I’m attaching the screenshots. If anyone has gone through a similar issue please let me know how to get this resolved ASAP.

I tried calling SBI customer care they are as usual brainless. One was saying KYC issue which was renewed few days ago, the service request closed I got the SMS also. Next guy was not even able to figure out the issue ( Sir app mai kya login nhi kr paa rhe sir) I was like 😂😂😂. I told him that I’m unable to login to my credit card account. He kept on saying be on line 2 minutes 2 minutes like 10 minutes passed and I disconnected the call.

I called again and one more time pass guy was clueless and asking proof thinking that I’m playing a prank with them (like wtf) . he asked me to send screenshots to customer care email.

I faced this issue like a year ago. The customer care email (customercare@sbicard.com) I think it is useless (at least in my case last time when this issue was there). They ask me to signup / reset bla bla automated copy pasted steps. Which I have done and literally nothing works. After a month I think I was able to login. Don’t know how the issue resolved and I never got reply to that email again.

I need this to be resolved soon by escalating to higher level or some contact who could resolve this issue. I would be very thankful to you.
IMG_6183.webp

Attachments

• IMG_6182.webp
    IMG_6182.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
Back