• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

unable to make any bill payment and society maintainence using amazon pay gift balance ..

Naveid

TF Buzz
unable to make any bill payment and society maintainence using amazon pay gift balance ..
our society uses adda platform when I tried to pay via amazon pay it shows 0 wallet balance . I have 3000 gift balance but unable to pay I also tried to recharge my JIO sim via paytm <-> amazon pay but there also it shows 0 wallet balance .

so now has this changed that amazon pay gift value cannot be used for anything except shopping on amazon ? if that is the case why is there upper limit of 10000. I am very confused . I use infenia credit card if it makes any difference

our society uses adda platform when I tried to pay via amazon pay it shows 0 wallet balance . I have 3000 gift balance but unable to pay I also tried to recharge my JIO sim via paytm <-> amazon pay but there also it shows 0 wallet balance .

so now has this changed that amazon pay gift value cannot be used for anything except shopping on amazon ? if that is the case why is there upper limit of 10000. I am very confused . I use infenia credit card if it makes any difference
Adda and paytm are offering you the amazon pay UPI option thus you do not see the GC balance. Try Jio app to connect Amazon and you can recharge.

First check it's amazon shopping voucher (ASV) or amazon gift card (AGV). If it's ASV then it's not applicable as wallet balance
In case it's AGV contact CC
Adda and paytm are offering you the amazon pay UPI option thus you do not see the GC balance. Try Jio app to connect Amazon and you can recharge.
Or else try this

can you explain a little bit more how to connect Jio app with Amazon and pay

I think you must have Amazon Shopping Voucher Balance and not Amazon Pay balance. Please check which balance it is. Shopping Voucher balance can be use for shopping only on Amazon. Can't use it for bill payments

Back