• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia unable to make any online transactions using my Infinia primary card

ragz

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey Everyone

I am unable to make any online transactions using my Infinia primary card (add on works fine). Where my card is already saved like payzapp app, swiggy etc there transaction still works but where I enter my card details manually (and I am entering them correctly) there my transaction fails with error that input cvv or expiry is in correct.

These transactions are only failing on online websites and not offline swipes. And online also it's failing where ever I am entering my details manually where card is not saved. And I am entering all details correctly for your information so it's not my mistake. Also I tried on multiple websites like lifestyle stores, Wakefit, gyftr etc but it fails everywhere.

Has anyone else faced such issue? If so how did it get resolved? For now I have sent a mail to Infinia support but haven't heard back anything from them yet. And tried calling so called premium Infinia support where they wasted my 30 mins and still couldn't identify what is wrong

Hey Everyone

I am unable to make any online transactions using my Infinia primary card (add on works fine). Where my card is already saved like payzapp app, swiggy etc there transaction still works but where I enter my card details manually (and I am entering them correctly) there my transaction fails with error that input cvv or expiry is in correct.

These transactions are only failing on online websites and not offline swipes. And online also it's failing where ever I am entering my details manually where card is not saved. And I am entering all details correctly for your information so it's not my mistake. Also I tried on multiple websites like lifestyle stores, Wakefit, gyftr etc but it fails everywhere.

Has anyone else faced such issue? If so how did it get resolved? For now I have sent a mail to Infinia support but haven't heard back anything from them yet. And tried calling so called premium Infinia support where they wasted my 30 mins and still couldn't identify what is wrong
Did you check if by mistake you have changed the transaction limits on the primary card ? It's a toggle style and sometimes we can switch it off (it happens with me once on my Amex)

See if all limits like online and merchant payments etc are on and above the payment limit you were trying.

Did you check if by mistake you have changed the transaction limits on the primary card ? It's a toggle style and sometimes we can switch it off (it happens with me once on my Amex)

See if all limits like online and merchant payments etc are on and above the payment limit you were trying.
Hey yes, I have checked that transaction limits are fine and are turned on for domestic. Only international transactions are off.

Hey Everyone

Why don’t you order a replacement and see?

also as I mentioned, wherever the card is saved things work fine. If limits are incorrect then the sms would say clearly that daily limit exceeded or something. But transaction declined sms is clearly saying input cvv or expiry date is incorrect where as I am entering it correctly.

Back