• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to open NPS Tier 2 account

jitesh129_

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I want to invest 50k in NPS Tier 2 account to get tax benefits but every time i try to open try 2 account by filling PAN & PRAN, 2 issue comes up (In the image attached)
1. contact your POP
2. u have entered incorrect captcha- I have entered correct captcha so many time still the same problem persists

What does this mean... can we not open tier -II account online ?

P.S. - I already have Tier 1 account.

Attachments

• nps issue.PNG
    nps issue.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Hi,
I want to invest 50k in NPS Tier 2 account to get tax benefits but every time i try to open try 2 account by filling PAN & PRAN, 2 issue comes up (In the image attached)
1. contact your POP
2. u have entered incorrect captcha- I have entered correct captcha so many time still the same problem persists

What does this mean... can we not open tier -II account online ?

P.S. - I already have Tier 1 account.
Screenshot_20230131_141938_Brave.jpg

Hope you already activated TIER II, then only you can use this tax saving account.

Hope you're central government employee.

Note: There are numerous options to invest in Sec 80c when most of the contribution happened through PF in that section its better to look for other options or soemtimes even ELSS good with similar lock-in.

Also, do enable those cookies for time being, observed same issue when I try to open nps account. Just for eliminating the reload possibilities.

Hello,
I am also facing same login issue since last 2-3 months. I already have a NPS account but I am unable to login and check my portfolio. Although I am able to open on NPS app for android. So issue doesn't seems to be account related. Also I confirmed with my friends they are able to login in NPS site via laptop.
What can I do to resolve the issue?

whats the issue, it might be helpful if you share screenshot?

Above question not related to login issue but related to NPS tier 2 Tax benefits.
NPS.jpg

As you can see the error "Please enter correct captcha code" its happening every time and everytime correct captcha code was entered. Also this is only happening in chrome web browser, not in edge or mobile app. I have tried deleting cookies and everything but nothing seems to work for chorme web browser.
Any help would be good.

try by disabling 'third-party cookies' or in another browser. It looks like 'something went wrong' while processing entered captcha.
Hope, you tried in subscribers section instead of nodal offices (88+6), anyway try in a browser by disabling ad-blocker, cookie blocker, privacy badger. If it works, one of them caused your issue.

P.S. I never used chrome for anything till today (both in mobile or desktop). But still irrespective of browser it is rejecting based on validation of cookie, so try that point of view.
Yeah as I mentioned it worked well Microsoft Edge browser very well without any issues. Issue only persist in Chrome web browser. Yes I tried in subscriber section only.

Back