• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to pay BOB credit card since yesterday, my bill last date is today (05 Aug)

CardTox

TF Premier
I paid my BOB cc bill yesterday through Cred, but after half an hour, paid amount got reversed to my source account. Also I tried paying the bill on Airtel thanks, its not fetching the bill, I tried other platforms as wel, nothing is working. Kindly let me know how can i pay my BOB cc bill to avoid late payment fee. The last date of bill payment is 5th Aug.....

I paid my BOB cc bill yesterday through Cred, but after half an hour, paid amount got reversed to my source account. Also I tried paying the bill on Airtel thanks, its not fetching the bill, I tried other platforms as wel, nothing is working. Kindly let me know how can i pay my BOB cc bill to avoid late payment fee. The last date of bill payment is 5th Aug.....
Try BOB Net Banking or App

Sbi unipay par try karo ya paytm par

This happened to me also....i also tried all platforms, nothing worked... Finally i paid my bill through BOB mobile app....in the app also, it is not showing billed due, we need to enter the amount and pay...

Yes, it has been happening since Aug 1st. It seems to have been fixed atleast in BoB Card app as earlier even the due amount was not being shown.

You can pay via BoB Card app payment section which uses BillDesk as its last date.

If the due amount is still not shown to you, use custom amount payment option, input amount and pay.

In case of such emergencies, direct NEFT always works. Especially useful for people having no other relationship with the Bank except CC.

Back