• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to pay Tata AIG 2 wheeler insurance

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi guys
My 2 wheeler TATA AIG insurance is 10 digit.
When I am trying to pay my premium, it is showing account doesn't exist.
I have tried on Amazon pay, Tata Neu, phonepe, paytm but all the apps are showing the account doesn't exist. I checked the sample bills on these apps and they are showing only 8 digits in sample bill.
I installed Tata AIG app and there Im able to renew the policy. Tata AIG Website is also allowing me to pay it.
But I wont get any cashback (Amazon pay ICICI or Neu Infinity) if I pay directly through Tata AIG app or website.
How to resolve this?

Then ask them directly why the policy is not getting fetched in BHIM BBPS. Don't mention Amazon Pay for now. Maybe they'll take accountability then and resolve your issue quicker.

Once you can fetch a policy in any BBPS, you will be able to do so in Amazon Pay as well.
By the way, which one should I use to pay the premium if done on Tata AIG website?

Amazon pay, Neu Infinity or diners black?

Then ask them directly why the policy is not getting fetched in BHIM BBPS. Don't mention Amazon Pay for now. Maybe they'll take accountability then and resolve your issue quicker.

Once you can fetch a policy in any BBPS, you will be able to do so in Amazon Pay as well.
Let see. I have meanwhile tried adding it to HDFC app in bill payment.

Back