• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to proceed on Flipkart App

n00b

TF Select
FK Axis is still listed for me as "Coming Soon," yet I recently received a notification to apply for the card; however, I am unable to do so and get an error. Is there a fix?

Please see the attached screenshots.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28
FK Axis is still listed for me as "Coming Soon," yet I recently received a notification to apply for the card; however, I am unable to do so and get an error. Is there a fix?

Please see the attached screenshots.
When I click on the notification, it now asks me to choose a card, but it still says I'm ineligible.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

However, there is a positive development: the 'Coming soon' button has now been changed to 'Apply now.'

4.jpg

Same with me. I was allowed to fill in details a week ago. Never applied for this card. I opened my current Flipkart account on Jan 2020. In Dec 2019, I applied for this card and it was an instant rejection through my old Flipkart account which I closed in Dec 2019 itself.

On 24th March, I applied for Axis Myzone from Axis app. Since then Flipkart is showing me the same page. Maybe this is the reason.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-30-14-51-19-210_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-30-14-51-19-210_com.flipkart.android.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 5
Same with me. I was allowed to fill in details a week ago. Never applied for this card. I opened my current Flipkart account on Jan 2020. In Dec 2019, I applied for this card and it was an instant rejection through my old Flipkart account which I closed in Dec 2019 itself.

On 24th March, I applied for Axis Myzone from Axis app. Since then Flipkart is showing me the same page. Maybe this is the reason.
It's possible because my application for My Zone was also rejected on March 1st.

Yes, I have a basic savings account with them since 2010-11.
Same issue I am facing on many places. I also have an account with Axis. Last year applied for Myzone which got rejected. Now the same error shown on Flipkart like you saw. Unable to add Axis account in Gpay. Tried applying for Axis airtel card and got the "Thanks for your interest" message. But my relative who has the same account with axis and non-airtel number was able to apply. I think there is an issue with my axis account. I use the same number as my axis account to apply for the axis card.

Are your axis account details up to date? Like pan and adhaar added and KYC done?

Same issue I am facing on many places. I also have an account with Axis. Last year applied for Myzone which got rejected. Now the same error shown on Flipkart like you saw. Unable to add Axis account in Gpay. Tried applying for Axis airtel card and got the "Thanks for your interest" message. But my relative who has the same account with axis and non-airtel number was able to apply. I think there is an issue with my axis account. I use the same number as my axis account to apply for the axis card.

Are your axis account details up to date? Like pan and adhaar added and KYC done?
Yes, my Axis account is up to date.

Back