• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issue Resolved Unable to proceed with VKYC option

The highlighted issue has been resolved by the bank/financial institution.

Sreerag

TF Premier
I had applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card on 18 August through Airtel Thanks app. My application was conditionally approved, however I could not proceed further with the VKYC.

An error is being showed "Unable to load". I have tried logging out and logging in again, using a different device and even clearing both the data and cache of the app multiple times, however the issue is not fixed.

Now, I don't think I need to point out how (stupid) app Airtel has. Its customer care, its app and its management is the same, always causing inconvenience to you.
There isn't a helpline nor an WORKING email address for "Airtel Finance- Loans, Credit Cards etc". Airtel website shows one, but the email address is invalid.

Moreover, I was surprised by the fact Airtel charges for 1860 numbers, which was free with Jio.

Axis Bank also does not help since I don't have a C1 number or a MLP number, and I can't figure out what to do.

I have attached some screenshots because I don't have a clue about it.

Screenshot_20240819_200131_Airtel.jpg
Screenshot_20240819_143119_Airtel.jpg

The deadline for VKYC ends tomorrow, what should I do?

I need to recieve the card in the next week, since I have to recharge my number 🥴

Don't Worry physical KYC will happen after the VKYC link expires on 20th August. Previously same thing happened with my relative.
I had applied for Airtel Axis Credit Card on 18 August through Airtel Thanks app. My application was conditionally approved, however I could not proceed further with the VKYC.

An error is being showed "Unable to load". I have tried logging out and logging in again, using a different device and even clearing both the data and cache of the app multiple times, however the issue is not fixed.

Now, I don't think I need to point out how (stupid) app Airtel has. Its customer care, its app and its management is the same, always causing inconvenience to you.
There isn't a helpline nor an WORKING email address for "Airtel Finance- Loans, Credit Cards etc". Airtel website shows one, but the email address is invalid.

Moreover, I was surprised by the fact Airtel charges for 1860 numbers, which was free with Jio.

Axis Bank also does not help since I don't have a C1 number or a MLP number, and I can't figure out what to do.

I have attached some screenshots because I don't have a clue about it.

View attachment 65561
View attachment 65562

The deadline for VKYC ends tomorrow, what should I do?

I need to recieve the card in the next week, since I have to recharge my number 🥴

Update: Axis KYC agent visited 1 day earlier than the scheduled date, however I am okay with it. The problem is that I can't track my CC application, either by using PAN+MNo or C1+MNo, it shows "No details found, kindly enter the correct details.". I am a bit confused here, as I recieved SMS from Axis about fees and interest rate of my card + Aadhaar Auth email for Axis KYC.

Update: Axis KYC agent visited 1 day earlier than the scheduled date, however I am okay with it. The problem is that I can't track my CC application, either by using PAN+MNo or C1+MNo, it shows "No details found, kindly enter the correct details.". I am a bit confused here, as I recieved SMS from Axis about fees and interest rate of my card + Aadhaar Auth email for Axis KYC.
Wait for 2-3 days, it will be updated in the Axis System, it is slow and takes time to view the application details. As you received the SMS from Axis your application was submitted successfully don't worry.
Axis Airtel takes 3-5 days in case of approval & for rejection, you will get the message by the next day.

Back