• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to transact over 5k via SBI account

SahilKr24

TF Select
Hi, I have been facing a weird issue with my SBI UPI account. It was working fine till last month. This month I tried to transfer money from my SBI to my HDFC account (10K) but it gave me the error that I have exceeded the daily limit set by SBI, which is weird since the limit is supposed to be 1L.
Through trial and error in the past 4 days, I have realised that my UPI limit is now 5K even tho I have not reset my pin, changed my number or changed my phone in the last 24 hours.
The branch and customer care are clueless about this and just ask to contact the each other.
If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi, I have been facing a weird issue with my SBI UPI account. It was working fine till last month. This month I tried to transfer money from my SBI to my HDFC account (10K) but it gave me the error that I have exceeded the daily limit set by SBI, which is weird since the limit is supposed to be 1L.
Through trial and error in the past 4 days, I have realised that my UPI limit is now 5K even tho I have not reset my pin, changed my number or changed my phone in the last 24 hours.
The branch and customer care are clueless about this and just ask to contact the each other.
If anyone has any information, please let me know. Thanks.
There must be some settings about UPI in net banking.

Back