• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to withdraw amount from SBI Maxgain OD account to SB account

dravidsarang

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
Hi,

I am stuck in a situation where I can transfer amount from my SB account to my Maxgain HL OD account, however, if I am trying to withdraw/transfer any amount from OD back to SB or any other bank account, the app/website is throwing an error that you do not have enough privilege to perform this transaction.
I tried to google and found few more people with similar issue.

Anyone faced similar issue and got a resolution?

Solution
Update:
Visited Branch Today.
We have option in YONO (SBI App) itself to enable "full txn rights" on OD account.
By default, the right is for "View Balance Only".

Completed this and now I can do withdrawal from OD as well.

Hope this helps for someone in future! :)
Will do a visit tomm, but I doubt that the OD can get NPA marked.
The OD account received EMI via e-mandate per month so its always active.

It appears that the branch need to give privilege for drawing from OD account, I was looking for a way if that could be done online by any chance.
In SBI you have to visit branch in this case. And don't forget to keep Xerox as well as your original address and identity proof like voter aadhar and pan. And passport photo. Just in case😀

In SBI you have to visit branch in this case. And don't forget to keep Xerox as well as your original address and identity proof like voter aadhar and pan. And passport photo. Just in case😀
:hehe:
Yea Yea!! We Know SBI
Gladly, the branch I have account with is pretty helpful with xerox and stuff, they have there own machines and actually do not bother customers to get into hassles. Was surprised to see the newly managed branch myself!
But yea, appears visiting the branch is the final option!!

Update:
Visited Branch Today.
We have option in YONO (SBI App) itself to enable "full txn rights" on OD account.
By default, the right is for "View Balance Only".

Completed this and now I can do withdrawal from OD as well.

Hope this helps for someone in future! :)

Solution
Hi,

I am stuck in a situation where I can transfer amount from my SB account to my Maxgain HL OD account, however, if I am trying to withdraw/transfer any amount from OD back to SB or any other bank account, the app/website is throwing an error that you do not have enough privilege to perform this transaction.
I tried to google and found few more people with similar issue.

Anyone faced similar issue and got a resolution?
Go to branch and ask to activate transactions in the Maxgain account. You might have to give a written application and follow up few times depending on the efficiency level of the branch people.

Back