• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unacceptable Delay in MacBook Repair - Onsitego Service

akashasnani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I purchased a MacBook four years ago with an extended warranty from Onsitego through Croma. This is my first claim within the warranty period. Onsitego picked up the device for repair the next day, but it's been over 20 days now, and the online portal still shows it as "under repair." They claim it will take another 10 days.

I've tried contacting them via email, WhatsApp, and their support line, but all I get is a "kindly wait" response. I've even escalated the issue twice via email with no replies. Their policy states a replacement if the device isn't repaired within 14 days, but they're not offering that either.

As a 12-year MacBook user, I'm familiar with Apple's usual one-week repair turnaround. This delay is unacceptable.

Has anyone else had similar experiences with Onsitego repairs? Any advice on how to get a faster resolution?

We would not be able to say anything unless we know the sort of repairs sought. This would give us a tentative idea on the TAT for repair work.

Back