• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unbilled transactions update & reward points redemption query

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long does it take for transactions once made to update in the unbilled transactions section in your net banking login? I made some txns on the 8th, and the outstanding amount is updated instantly, but the unbilled amount hasn't yet been updated my statement generation date is two weeks from now, so that's probably not the reason.

I have DCB, and I made a transaction of 1150 using it under the reward points section I see accumulated 35 but redeemable 0, so do they have a minimum threshold post which we can redeem them, or do we have to wait 90 days before we can do so?

Check here under Transactions, it will show in Unsettled and move to Unbilled in a day or two
My 9th Sept tnx are showing in Unbilled, whereas 11th Sept are in Unsettled

How long does it take for transactions once made to update in the unbilled transactions section in your net banking login? I made some txns on the 8th, and the outstanding amount is updated instantly, but the unbilled amount hasn't yet been updated my statement generation date is two weeks from now, so that's probably not the reason.

I have DCB, and I made a transaction of 1150 using it under the reward points section I see accumulated 35 but redeemable 0, so do they have a minimum threshold post which we can redeem them, or do we have to wait 90 days before we can do so?
It takes around 24 to 48 hrs to reflect in your unbilled summary.

Back