• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unblock SBI cashback

Akash Topder

TF Premier
My SBI Cashback got blocked for buying FK gift card but didn't get a callback for unblocking as it's after 8PM so they just sent a message of the blocking news with their customer care number to unblock it but their IVR service doesn't have any option to unblock the card. Then what is the fastest way to unblock it?

My SBI Cashback got blocked for buying FK gift card but didn't get a callback for unblocking as it's after 8PM so they just sent a message of the blocking news with their customer care number to unblock it but their IVR service doesn't have any option to unblock the card. Then what is the fastest way to unblock it?
i think you should talk to a customer care executive tomorrow.

Is this gyftr flipkart purchase?

Back