• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UNI has launched its LIFETIME FREE Credit Card. Apply Now!

UNI.png

UNI has launched its Lifetime Free credit card.

1. Earn 1% assured cashback on your spends. Get 5X more value than cashback at the Uni Store. Enjoy round the clock WhatsApp support.The more you spend, the more you earn. Not applicable on fuel purchase, rent & wallet transfers, ATM withdrawals & international transactions.

2. 5x more value than your cashback, only at the Uni Store.

3. Zero Forex Markup. Go international, without any fees.

4. It's LIFETIME FREE; No Joining Fee, No Annual charges

Strange

TF Legend
What are the drawbacks of UNI pay account?
I heard that they report outstanding loan to CIBIL every month and this leads to consistent fall in Cibil score. Is it true?
Annual / hidden charges assuming one pays the total outstanding before due date? Whats are the additional charges ?
I was planning to get 50k and invest it for 10-12 days and repay the amount.
those whi have used it may pls confirm if it a right product to use?
Thanks
UNI Paycheck is powered by a pathetic P2P NBFC.

I recommend stay away from Pathetic P2P NBFCs. They will ruin your credit score and never respond to your emails and You can't even raise a complaint against them in RBI CRPC, you have to email RBI CEPC to solve your problem.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Uni NX Wave credit card (unsecured) pre-approved for me by faaltu SBM Bank. It is free until card expiry/renewal which is currently 2028 for me. After that, there will be a card renewal fee of "up to ₹999" which will be communicated before card is about to expire. They gave 60K limit which makes it useless as most likely use for it for me was buying a high-end gaming laptop from USA since it is so overpriced in India due to customs duties and taxes.

Earlier, I was a user of their Uni credit line card. Only good feature is 0% forex with unsecured card.

Other lame benefits: 1% cashback on merchant spends (fuel, rent, wallet & international transactions excluded), a slightly higher reward rate at the faaltu Uni Store (which is like CRED store ) and brand gift vouchers (but core brands missing like Amazon, Flipkart)

Limit and card no started showing after 24 hours. I also asked them about Yes Bank Uni card. They said currently only SBM Bank unsecured one is being issued and I can't change partner. I asked Uni to close my loan/credit line now that I have credit card and they said it can't be done.

See photos here: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/the-uni-nx-wave-card-is-finally-live.21688/post-564512

telescope

TF Ace
Uni NX Wave credit card (unsecured) pre-approved for me by faaltu SBM Bank. It is free until card expiry/renewal which is currently 2028 for me. After that, there will be a card renewal fee of "up to ₹999" which will be communicated before card is about to expire. They gave 60K limit which makes it useless as most likely use for it for me was buying a high-end gaming laptop from USA since it is so overpriced in India due to customs duties and taxes.

Earlier, I was a user of their Uni credit line card. Only good feature is 0% forex with unsecured card.

Other lame benefits: 1% cashback on merchant spends (fuel, rent, wallet & international transactions excluded), a slightly higher reward rate at the faaltu Uni Store (which is like CRED store ) and brand gift vouchers (but core brands missing like Amazon, Flipkart)

Limit and card no started showing after 24 hours. I also asked them about Yes Bank Uni card. They said currently only SBM Bank unsecured one is being issued and I can't change partner. I asked Uni to close my loan/credit line now that I have credit card and they said it can't be done.

See photos here: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/the-uni-nx-wave-card-is-finally-live.21688/post-564512
I can't complete vkyc. Always shows all bank agents are busy.

asura

TF Buzz

Damn. Then I'm lucky to get a Yes Bank variant. Hence the high limit too.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Just confirmed from them that it is completely LTF for me. At least that's a relief. No joining fees, no annual fees, no renewal fees either. The renewal fees applies to those who were not Uni customers before in the Uni 1/3rd card era. But for some weird reason, their communication is poor about this and they have a hard time clearing it up unless specifically asked 😂

anonymuos

TF Ace
Damn. Then I'm lucky to get a Yes Bank variant. Hence the high limit too.
Someone I know got SBM Bank Uni NX Wave with 7.5L limit. But his original Uni Pay 1/3rd credit line card also had 6.5L limit

Do you have other Yes Bank CCs too? In my case I have FinBooster and virtual RuPay so Yes Bank would probably not give me Uni anyway

Last edited:

asura

TF Buzz
Someone I know got SBM Bank Uni NX Wave with 6.5L limit. But his original Uni Pay 1/3rd credit line card also had 5.5L limit

Do you have other Yes Bank CCs too? In my case I have FinBooster and virtual RuPay so Yes Bank would probably not give me Uni anyway
This is my first yes Bank card. Happy to keep it for bank card offers and zero forex markup.