• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Uninstalled CRED ..not getting cashback ..any other good credit card payment app??

nikhil3693

TF Buzz
Cred has completely stopped giving cashback..i get only coins for credit card payment now..tried for 3 different cards and always getting coins only... RIP to good old times in CRED ..

Cred has completely stopped giving cashback..i get only coins for credit card payment now..tried for 3 different cards and always getting coins only... RIP to good old times in CRED ..
You can try CheQ app.
It is providing flat rate 1% CheQ chips on bill payment (capped at max 4000 chips per month). Redemption value of those chips is 1:1 / 1:0.5 ( depending on voucher).

CRED is now a lending / ecom / upi pay app with convinience to pay cc bills.. use it for convinience not cash back.. no app can sustain 1% kind of cashback on cc payments.. its rare and only as initial marketing strategy.. lotsa new apos.. will take your data.. then.. data safety is not guaranteed.. keep safe..avoid random apps

You can simply spin the coins for some jackpot games, if lucky some day some price can be rewarded, but that day is never exist in term of CRED
Cred has an interesting collx in shopping.. different from the normal.. new brands you can try at a discount.. i have tried a few.. some are good, some not great.. However the negative is that the order is directly with the brand.. so they get your details and phone number and then keep sending you marketing messages / whatsapp.. quite irritating actually with no way to stop

Cred has an interesting collx in shopping.. different from the normal.. new brands you can try at a discount.. i have tried a few.. some are good, some not great.. However the negative is that the order is directly with the brand.. so they get your details and phone number and then keep sending you marketing messages / whatsapp.. quite irritating actually with no way to stop
Most of their products in cred are all available in Amazon with same price tag or even less, here the trick is to use the coins for nothing.

Most of their products in cred are all available in Amazon with same price tag or even less, here the trick is to use the coins for nothing.
i have mostly found them lower.. i chk before i buy.. atleast a 10-15 % difference.. but you are right.. some are cheaper on amz.. i ordered something which was 50% lower on cred today.. so keep. chkg and buy if you want.. technically there is no other way to use coins.. except games / discounts

Don't blame cred on this issue. Every app will turn into like this. They will offer cashback to attract users. Once the budget crossed they will stop cashback. Best example Phonepe app. Cheq service facing some technical issues better to cross check when you are about pay. Try with small amount then only go for rest of the payment.

I also have above 20L Cred Coins, which are useless for all practical purposes.
Trying on Cheq. I natter my experience their. I have 3 CC their. I made payment on Cheq for my HDFC CC but they credited to my ICICI CC.
Immediately reported with request to rectify the mistake on their Chat on the App, but to no avail. They don't notice or take any action. Only option found is e-mail, reported over mail but without any response. Reminder sent but nil response.
Can someone suggest a remidy?

Back