• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unknown CIBIL enquiry from Central Bank

korin

TF Buzz
Hello all,

I can see a credit card enquiry in my cibil score for this month (June 2023) from Central Bank.

However, I've not owned any product from central bank, and neither have i ever applied for any of it's product.

But, I did get pre approved Onecard (unsecured card) partnered with Federal Bank last month (May 2023).

My question is, is my cibil enquiry related to Onecard? Does onecard report on cibil in the name of Central Bank?

And if not, how should i complain about this enquiry? Because I have no relation with Central Bank.

Hello all,

I can see a credit card enquiry in my cibil score for this month (June 2023) from Central Bank.

However, I've not owned any product from central bank, and neither have i ever applied for any of it's product.

But, I did get pre approved Onecard (unsecured card) partnered with Federal Bank last month (May 2023).

My question is, is my cibil enquiry related to Onecard? Does onecard report on cibil in the name of Central Bank?

And if not, how should i complain about this enquiry? Because I have no relation with Central Bank.
NO its not a inquiry from One card/federal Bank..
Have you ever tried to apply for Central bank cards either on website on call ?

Raise dispute with CIBIL .Chances are there it may got removed from your enquiry.
Is it your first enquiry of the year in your CIBIL Report ?
CIBIL asks you to contact Bank.
cibil just shows what institutions report them, and don't remove enquiry upon user's request. the removal request has to come from the institution that made that enquiry

Hello all,

send an email to pno of central bank. and then if they don't reply or resolve, go via the RBI route.

CIBIL asks you to contact Bank.
cibil just shows what institutions report them, and don't remove enquiry upon user's request. the removal request has to come from the institution that made that enquiry
I know it very well.Thats why i have asked from him. Is it the first enquiry of the year ?
If yes ......Kahe ka headache lena....Dealing with PSU itself is a tough task.

Raise dispute with CIBIL .Chances are there it may got removed from your enquiry.
Is it your first enquiry of the year in your CIBIL Report ?
Nope, it would be 4th one if this gets added.
Actually i wouldn't have cared about it. But my cibil score dropped from 791 to 789 this month ☹️. That's why i cared to post here to look for a solution.

Hello all,

Same here. Without any relationship with Central Bank they sent me a WhatsApp messages to my number for home loan balance transfer. Don't know how they take my information.

on another note, I have been receiving WhatsApp messages from Central Bank (business account) for personal loans and some phone number to call on, for the past week. don't know whether it is a verified account or not.

Hello all,

Hi There,
If you don't have any existing relationship with the Central Bank then its called loan fraud and it does really harm your wealthy credit score and reputation.
I do have proper solution but before I want to know some information from you ...
*Did you registered yourself with any loan kind apps like Kreditbee, Indialends, MoneyView, Nira etc.
*Did you get some spam calls related to personal loans, business loans etc from xyz numbers.
*Shared anyone with Pan/Aadhaar/OTPs etc.
*Opened any new account through Aadhaar/Pan anywhere or given documents.

Kindly share the screenshot of hard enquiry for better view purpose.

Hi There,
If you don't have any existing relationship with the Central Bank then its called loan fraud and it does really harm your wealthy credit score and reputation.
I do have proper solution but before I want to know some information from you ...
*Did you registered yourself with any loan kind apps like Kreditbee, Indialends, MoneyView, Nira etc.
*Did you get some spam calls related to personal loans, business loans etc from xyz numbers.
*Shared anyone with Pan/Aadhaar/OTPs etc.
*Opened any new account through Aadhaar/Pan anywhere or given documents.

Kindly share the screenshot of hard enquiry for better view purpose.
Yes, it can be a serious fraud as well.

1. I haven't registered anywhere for any loan since past 3-4 years. Last i remember qas probably moneytap or similar app in 2018.
2. I do get spam calls of personal loans, mainly from bajaj finance, and other banks. But from personal mobile numbers.
3. I never share any otp. Although i might've shared aadhar or pan scan copies.
4. I do apply for credit cards regularly. Around 6-7 in the past 12 months, and maybe demat accounts like indmoney. But apart from that i don't do open any transactional accounts.
5. I just checked the cibil score on GPay app. So it only shows central bank credit card as enquiry.

It seems Central bank are pushing for more customers:D
About our data... I feel it's already available with all banks .... jab jiska man karta hai...ghanti Baja deta hai...
Now I Don't feel surprised even when the executive of xyz bank on phone tells me " Since you are our premium customer, so this has been customized especially for you".

Premium....me? Really?
In my opinion...check with pno about it and try resolving..and don't take too much stress ( it's gotta be there since the bank is psu)..it won't make much of a difference in your rating.

Yes, it can be a serious fraud as well.

1. I haven't registered anywhere for any loan since past 3-4 years. Last i remember qas probably moneytap or similar app in 2018.
2. I do get spam calls of personal loans, mainly from bajaj finance, and other banks. But from personal mobile numbers.
3. I never share any otp. Although i might've shared aadhar or pan scan copies.
4. I do apply for credit cards regularly. Around 6-7 in the past 12 months, and maybe demat accounts like indmoney. But apart from that i don't do open any transactional accounts.
5. I just checked the cibil score on GPay app. So it only shows central bank credit card as enquiry.
Do this things
*Download your latest TuCIBIL data from official website.
*Activate Full DND
*Create dispute via CIbil control no.
*Send an email to the bank and ask the details of loan, date of apply, applied via PC/Laptop/other date time IP details, The associate employee details, the document pertain to the loan, consent/rejection letter etc and wait for the reply.
*For Bajaj just visit the website DND fill your details and you'll be unsubscribe to all this call/sms.
*Report spam calls to DND via download TRAI DND3.0 app.
*Install paisabazar app and check your 4 credit institutions recent inquiries.

Cibil can be hit via spam calls and there are some 3rd party companies doing it, i.e L&T financial services, bajaj, Indialends, IIFL etc.
Once you get the reply from bank fill your complaint that I have never applied any kind of loan, this is loan fraud issue & due to this my wealthy cibil score has been hampered. You are request to remove the above hard queries which reported by you and investigate how this happened. If you don't then I'll report it to the Cyber Police.

Thank you

Back