• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB UPDATE : DCB Monthly/Yearly vouchers are now redeemable through Smartbuy

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was waiting for my DCB Monthly Milestone Vouchers as usually I was able to receive it until 5th of every month but not this time.

So I called the Premium Customer Care and the executive guided me with the following steps to redeem the vouchers.

Here are the steps after you open the Diners Smartbuy Website

The you need to click the vilot highlighted buttons
1000094381.webp 1000094382.webp
After this there will be OTP verification if your card is added or you would need to add card.
1000094385.webp 1000094386.webp 1000094387.webp
You can choose 2 vouchers from the same 4 voucher options
  • Ola (250*2)
  • Tata Cliq (500)
  • BookMyShow (500)
  • Cult.fit (500)
The voucher was received in 30 mins on the registered mobile number and email id.

1000094389.webp
The milestones can also be tracked now from the next month option and the "Track Benefits" option in the 3rd screenshot you can track the annual benefit as well i.e. how much spent out of the required spend.

Last edited:
Thanks for this post, was waiting for the vouchers to come on email!!!

Is there any expiry to generate the vouchers? Poshvine had expiry of 30 days, not sure if there's any expiry on smartbuy portal.

Thanks for this post, was waiting for the vouchers to come on email!!!

Is there any expiry to generate the vouchers? Poshvine had expiry of 30 days, not sure if there's any expiry on smartbuy portal.
I read the t&c and it was not mentioned. I recommend redeeming it before month end or ask the customer care for the expiry and please update here.

I was waiting for my DCB Monthly Milestone Vouchers as usually I was able to receive it until 5th of every month but not this time.

So I called the Premium Customer Care and the executive guided me with the following steps to redeem the vouchers.

Here are the steps after you open the Diners Smartbuy Website

The you need to click the vilot highlighted buttons
View attachment 61437View attachment 61438
After this there will be OTP verification if your card is added or you would need to add card.
View attachment 61439View attachment 61440View attachment 61441
You can choose 2 vouchers from the same 4 voucher options
  • Ola (250*2)
  • Tata Cliq (500)
  • BookMyShow (500)
  • Cult.fit (500)
The voucher was received in 30 mins on the registered mobile number and email id.

View attachment 61442
The milestones can also be tracked now from the next month option and the "Track Benefits" option in the 3rd screenshot you can track the annual benefit as well i.e. how much spent out of the required spend.
Hey, are these benefits are available for plastic variant only?
I do not see any tracking for monthly milestone for DCB metal.

I read the t&c and it was not mentioned. I recommend redeeming it before month end or ask the customer care for the expiry and please update here.
Checked with customer executive regarding voucher claim expiry date. He mentioned that vouchers have 30 days of expiry to be claimed on smartbuy. So June vouchers can be claimed till July end. But I think that's not the case, had it been it would be mentioned in T&C. I'll do few experiments around the same to test the theory.

Checked with customer executive regarding voucher claim expiry date. He mentioned that vouchers have 30 days of expiry to be claimed on smartbuy. So June vouchers can be claimed till July end. But I think that's not the case, had it been it would be mentioned in T&C. I'll do few experiments around the same to test the theory.
Earlier also you could claim the vouchers within 30 days and then use them till 30 days from the claim date. I think nothing has changed, only the t&c doesn't mention it

Back