• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Update on my HDFC credit card fiasco.

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone! Some of you may be familiar with me through my previous posts regarding my HDFC credit card application. In March, I applied for the Regalia card but received the Business Moneyback card instead. Since then, I have been engaged in a persistent battle with HDFC Bank, reaching out to them through emails, calls, and various other channels. However, HDFC Bank has remained stubborn and consistently ignored my requests, stating that I am not eligible for a better card or a higher credit limit.

However, a few days ago, I discovered the email address of HDFC's Managing Director on a forum. I decided to send them an email, explaining my complete story and highlighting how an HDFC employee had lied to me. Consequently, they opened a service request after receiving my email. Now, let's fast forward to yesterday when I received an email with the same generic response, stating that I am not eligible, and so on. However, there were a couple of things that caught my attention in that email. Firstly, they addressed me as Mr. Kumar, which is not my name, and secondly, they mentioned that I had applied for the Regalia Gold card instead of the Regalia card that I had actually applied for.

I immediately forwarded that email to all the high-ranking executives, including the Managing Director. Today morning, I received three calls, but unfortunately, I couldn't answer them as I was driving. However, I did call back one of the numbers, which turned out to be from the grievance team. They inquired about the problem and immediately apologized for miswriting my name and the card variant. I then proceeded to inform them about the employee who had lied to me regarding the income tax return (ITR) requirement for Surat. The representative clarified that, indeed, if I reside in Surat, a 10 lakh ITR is required for the Millennia card. I questioned why this information was not available on the website, suggesting that they might be misleading customers. The representative assured me that the website information was not updated and agreed to send me the correct information in writing via email. Although I haven't received that email yet, I shared my entire story with the representative, who assured me that they would help me obtain a better credit limit than the current 23,000. Additionally, I received another call from another HDFC representative, who requested me to be patient and assured me that they would ensure a higher credit limit for me.

Now, let's see what happens next and how this chapter concludes. One thing is certain: I will not let this matter go cold or allow HDFC to win. Regardless of the outcome, I am determined to obtain a better card or a higher credit limit.

See... I Can Understand....But aap HDFC ka kutch bhi ukhad nahi skte...bcoz CC issuance...Upgrades...Limit Enhncement all are out of rbi bo's jurisdiction..

you can only request...

agar HDFC me Premium Accout hai ...then Contact RM unke liye Approval lena aur Card dena Easy hai...agar Accha Relationship nahi hai then MD ko mail karo ya CEO ko...kutch nahi hoga...

agar HDFC me Premium Accout hai ...then Contact RM unke liye Approval lena aur Card dena Easy hai...agar Accha Relationship nahi hai then MD ko mail karo ya CEO ko...kutch nahi hoga...
Ye baat to sahi hai ki me bank ka zyada kuch nahi uukhad sakta lekin jo employee jhooth bol kar customers ko fasate hai uska to uukhad sakta hu na

Ye baat to sahi hai ki me bank ka zyada kuch nahi uukhad sakta lekin jo employee jhooth bol kar customers ko fasate hai uska to uukhad sakta hu na
Card band karde bhai nahi toh 10-15 spend kar le card mai. At least it helps increase the number of repayment reports on your accounts. 23k is too low. That's embarassing to anyone unless your monthly income is 25k which is highly unlikely.

Card band karde bhai nahi toh 10-15 spend kar le card mai. At least it helps increase the number of repayment reports on your accounts. 23k is too low. That's embarassing to anyone unless your monthly income is 25k which is highly unlikely.
Me band hi karne wala tha lekin aaj bank manager se baat karke aaya to usne bhi bola hai ki aapke Magnus card ka statement lekar aao to uski limit match karne ki try karenge nahi to aap band kar dena

Back