• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from HDFC IOCL CC

kiwi195

TF Select
Hi, my father was offered HDFC IOCL Rupay Credit card pre approved with a limit of 115000 Rupees along with Moneyback+ credit card. He did not consult with me and went ahead with the application for IOCL. Kindly help me with further steps as to how he can move to a good core card given his limit. Our accounts fall under imperia banking.

take whatever card you get with 1lakh+ limit, use it for next 6months and then contact and request HDFC customer care for Millennia CC.
As imperia customer your dad will easily get millennia upgrade.

take whatever card you get with 1lakh+ limit, use it for next 6months and then request HDFC customer care for Millennia CC.
As imperia customer your dad will easily get millennia upgrade.
Yes, he received the IOCL card two months ago. So he should use it another four months and then apply for Millenia upgrade?

Yes, he received the IOCL card two months ago. So he should use it another four months and then apply for Millenia upgrade?
HDFC mostly offers automatic Millennia cc upgrade for HNI banking customers in 6 months with good usage.People in this forum said that for Millennia cc min limit should be 1lakh, but I managed to get millennia upgrade with only 80k limit.

Hi, my father was offered HDFC IOCL Rupay Credit card pre approved with a limit of 115000 Rupees along with Moneyback+ credit card. He did not consult with me and went ahead with the application for IOCL. Kindly help me with further steps as to how he can move to a good core card given his limit. Our accounts fall under imperia banking.
use it for another 4 months and cross at least 50k threshold or more if u can
then Req the cc team for LTF Millennia upgrade Mostly they consider ur Request if they deny try after one month again for LTF Millennia.

use it for another 4 months and cross at least 50k threshold or more if u can
then Req the cc team for LTF Millennia upgrade Mostly they consider ur Request if they deny try after one month again for LTF Millennia.
around 90k is already done, say the total transaction amount goes to 3L+, is that too high?

I'm curious, is this IOCL card considered a co-branded card or core card by the bank? It's listed on the card upgrade form. Also, my father's age is 56 and he falls outside the millenia age criteria. Is the age going to be a problem for an automatic upgrade offer?

Back