• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

"Upgrade query: HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card to Moneyback+ Credit Card - Any Insights?"

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
"Hello everyone, I am a student and currently using an HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card that I got on a pre-approved offer. It has a limit of 25k but I want to upgrade it to the Moneyback+ credit card. However, I haven't received any offer for an upgrade yet. I am curious to know if co-branded credit cards such as HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card get upgrade offers or not? Has anyone upgraded their HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card to another card before? Any insights or suggestions on how I can upgrade my card would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!"

"Hello everyone, I am a student and currently using an HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card that I got on a pre-approved offer. It has a limit of 25k but I want to upgrade it to the Moneyback+ credit card. However, I haven't received any offer for an upgrade yet. I am curious to know if co-branded credit cards such as HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card get upgrade offers or not? Has anyone upgraded their HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card to another card before? Any insights or suggestions on how I can upgrade my card would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!"
Most of the co branded cards stuck
Try getting Tata neu base card and post 20days convert to any core card of hdfc
@Batmanbaba ji will it go that way

What you have write in email to Pno? And which card you have upgraded.
I upgraded to moneyback plus ltf..... And I started my journey from normal customer and went till pno.... I wrote simply to give me either millenia ltf or moneyback plus ltf..... As I am also a savings account holder.... I wanted a core hdfc card

Back