• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Upgrade Successful from Regalia (LTF) to DC Privilege(FYF) - Will they make DCP LTF later? Road to Infinia

dravidsarang

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
So I was pretty late to join the HDFC CC journey.
I am an active CC user since 2013 (Citibank rewards and ICICI Coral) were the primary drivers for me.

However, over the time, I took my first AMEX MRCC in 2019.
During the pandemic, I did my research and planned to target Infinia, however the journey is full of challenges like for everyone else.

1. Moved my salary account to HDFC and got Regalia (LTF) - Yr. 2022
2. Kept trying for limit increase every 6 months with no success.
3. Finally after using it for almost 2 Yrs+ I started chasing Grievance-Redressalcc <Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com> with Salary Slips, etc. for LE and card upgrade and after few rejections, they finally agreed to upgrade Regalia (LTF) to DCP (FYF). No response regarding CL increase though.
4. My major target is Infinia, and I hope I will get eligible for DCP (FYF) to DCB (FYF) before I can finally start trying for Infinia.

However, in case the further upgrade gets delayed, was anyone here successful to convert FYF to LTF earlier?

Thanks!!

Solution
I am supposed to receive the new DCP tomorrow.
Regalia already appears DeActivated in "MyCards".

Quick Question: As I prev. asked, does NOT activating the card for 30 days guarantees a call from HDFC where I can further negotiate for Regalia Gold or atleast get DCP turned LTF? Or is it a No Go?
The best I can do is activate it on Day 30 (will put a reminder).

upgrades are not new cards, and won't need active transaction within 30 days.

you'll get statement as usual on prev. card statement date, rewards migrated, nothing stops.
I am an active CC user since 2013 (Citibank rewards and ICICI Coral) were the primary drivers for me.

During the pandemic, I did my research and planned to target Infinia, however the journey is full of challenges like for everyone else.

3. Finally after using it for almost 2 Yrs+ I started chasing Grievance-Redressalcc <Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com> with Salary Slips, etc. for LE and card upgrade and after few rejections, they finally agreed to upgrade Regalia (LTF) to DCP (FYF). No response regarding CL increase though.
4. My major target is Infinia, and I hope I will get eligible for DCP (FYF) to DCB (FYF) before I can finally start trying for Infinia.

However, in case the further upgrade gets delayed, was anyone here successful to convert FYF to LTF earlier?

Thanks!!
bhai credit limit kitni mili thi regalia pe apko ?

With experience with HDFC bank and AFAIK DCP will give pave wave for DCB Metal in future and later to Infinia subjected to many conditions. I suggest you to pick Regalia Gold and follow the attachment for Infinia Upgrade. But that's a very tedious process. Good luck to you.

View attachment 62193
I did received an upgrade to Regalia Gold (in HDFC app and email) around 6-8 months back which I ignored seeing no benefit over Regalia. However, that option is gone now and the only upgrade I am getting is for DCP. Hopefully I will be able to climb myself up the ladder in coming years.

I did received an upgrade to Regalia Gold (in HDFC app and email) around 6-8 months back which I ignored seeing no benefit over Regalia. However, that option is gone now and the only upgrade I am getting is for DCP. Hopefully I will be able to climb myself up the ladder in coming years.
You got pre approved offer or you approached RM or Credit card team?

I am getting dcp in my app for diners millenia, but I don't see much benefit from dcp as compared to diners millenia. Should I go for the upgrade? Can it unlock dcb?

I am getting dcp in my app for diners millenia, but I don't see much benefit from dcp as compared to diners millenia. Should I go for the upgrade? Can it unlock dcb?
DCB metal requires 5L Credit limit and spend requirements as mentioned in previous attachment.

Try mailing Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for upgrade and limit enhancement if they didn’t do any in the past 6 months. For further details on upgrades and all you can find more information on forum.

Thanks!!
Dcp is not an upgrade. Push for regalia gold or leave it

Thank you all for your valuable feedbacks.
Since, I already gave my consent to upgrade to DCP from Regalia, I guess there is no going back from here. However, in case I do not activate the card for 30 days, I may get a callback from the bank and I can try further negotiations to turn this either into Regalia Gold or to DCB. If nothing works out then I will activate it on Day 30.

Thank you all for your valuable feedbacks.
Since, I already gave my consent to upgrade to DCP from Regalia, I guess there is no going back from here. However, in case I do not activate the card for 30 days, I may get a callback from the bank and I can try further negotiations to turn this either into Regalia Gold or to DCB. If nothing works out then I will activate it on Day 30.

Quick Question: As I prev. asked, does NOT activating the card for 30 days guarantees a call from HDFC where I can further negotiate for Regalia Gold or atleast get DCP turned LTF? Or is it a No Go?

upgrades are not new cards, and won't need active transaction within 30 days.

you'll get statement as usual on prev. card statement date, rewards migrated, nothing stops.

Solution
Back