• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade to Legend LTF from Aura Edge LTF

CreditCardFino

TF Premier
Is Legend any good compared to Aura Edge. Last year I had an option to choose between Legend vs Aura Edge. I choose Aura Edge cuz Legend complimentary lounges access was till Dec 31st. I wanted to use Aura Edge for grocery shopping it gives 4 RP for 100 spent. For 10k spend Aura Edge gives Rs 200 Legend gives Rs150 anyway I later got better cards for grocery shopping.

Does Legend still has the benefits mentioned below complimentary movie ticket and priority pass. Aura Edge to Legend is an upgrade or downgrade?

1720837827582.webp

1720838137510.webp

Idfc 0 mab how ?
Both IDFC and Indus are offering 0 AMB accounts I did not open for Indus. After I open with IDFC the branch manager was saying there is no 0 MAB account even though customer care confirmed on email. I showed offer that I received. He asks me complete KYC then he will close it. I felt it was fraudulent activity to open and close accounts with good CIBIL scores. On safer side I did not put any money and did not do KYC. Account will close after 1 year. I have two there savings accounts.

Last edited:
Back