• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgradtion of one card

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can I upgrade federal bank one card to federal bank scapia credit card or celesta?
My federal one card is 7 months old
Please guide me

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
OneCard has no relation to Federal's other cards. If you want other cards from Federal, you will have to first close your existing OneCard if you want to apply for other Federal cards immediately because Federal currently has one card per customer policy (if things have not changed to date).
After closing the one card, you have to wait for 90 days before applying again.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
But I know OneCard has the ability to change the Banking Partner for a customer and keep the Credit Account open (ofc not with respect to Credit Bureus) because around 1-2 years ago, they changed mine from IDFC First to BOB and the process was very seamless.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But I know OneCard has the ability to change the Banking Partner for a customer and keep the Credit Account open (ofc not with respect to Credit Bureus) because around 1-2 years ago, they changed mine from IDFC First to BOB and the process was very seamless.
This was done when they had ended their partnership with IDFC. Now they have clearly denied me.