• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPI on RuPay Credit card Not Working

0abhi0

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

Is anyone facing a payment failure issue from Rupay credit cards.
I purchased items of Rs 1500 at a Shop name let suppose "A" with sbi credit card.
And item of Rs 1790 at "shop B" but transactions failed with Sbi card with a reason that
Something like "we allowed only 1 transaction of amount of 2000 or less to small merchant"

(Note: Rupay credit card on upi acceptance is enabled for amount less than 2000 because is it is enabled by Paytm business QRs permanently for amount of Rs 2000 or less)

That means we can do as many as transactions of amount more than 2000 with a single card but only 1 if amount is lesser than 2000.

Then i tried with my different card with Kotak Myntra but I get same reason even I do not do any transaction.

Did anyone notice and what is the reason of failing transactions even i am using 2 diffrent cards.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

Is anyone facing a payment failure issue from Rupay credit cards.
I purchased items of Rs 1500 at a Shop name let suppose "A" with sbi credit card.
And item of Rs 1790 at "shop B" but transactions failed with Sbi card with a reason that
Something like "we allowed only 1 transaction of amount of 2000 or less to small merchant"

That means we can do as many as transactions of amount more than 2000 with a single card but only 1 if amount is lesser than 2000.

Then i tried with my different card with Kotak Myntra but I get same reason even I do not do any transaction.

Did anyone notice and what is the reason of failing transactions even i am using 2 diffrent cards.
Please visit this thread for the probable solution: CPGRAMS - Rupay CC UPI not accepted by merchants

Back