• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

( Urgent ) Electric bill payment using amazon wallet

I want to pay an electric bill (WBSEDCL west bengal bill) using amazon wallet..
The bill is fetching wrong amount in amazon , but is fetching correct amount in other apps..
So please give any other site where i can pay it via amazon wallet

It might be showing lesser amount than what it is showing on other apps, right? It might be because you have some arrears in your bill.

This is experimental -
I had faced this issue when I was not using Amazon pay long before to pay electricity bill.
Try paying bill for the lesser amount on Amazon. Check after few days. If the bill settlement is reflected in Amazon, then you might be able to pay any custom amount against your electricity bill and therefore pay the remaining amount. If the same bill amount still keeps reflecting then pay the same bill amount again, the additional amount paid will be adjusted in your next bill cycle.

Attaching screenshot here where I can pay any custom amount on my Amazon pay after the bill is settled but this is for bescom (Bangalore electricity)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908-110759~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240908-110759~2.webp
    20 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240908-110816~2.webp
    Screenshot_20240908-110816~2.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 16
I want to pay an electric bill (WBSEDCL west bengal bill) using amazon wallet..
The bill is fetching wrong amount in amazon , but is fetching correct amount in other apps..
So please give any other site where i can pay it via amazon wallet
If the amount shown is lesser than actual than it can be changed to higher value but not vice versa

It might be showing lesser amount than what it is showing on other apps, right? It might be because you have some arrears in your bill.

This is experimental -
I had faced this issue when I was not using Amazon pay long before to pay electricity bill.
Try paying bill for the lesser amount on Amazon. Check after few days. If the bill settlement is reflected in Amazon, then you might be able to pay any custom amount against your electricity bill and therefore pay the remaining amount. If the same bill amount still keeps reflecting then pay the same bill amount again, the additional amount paid will be adjusted in your next bill cycle.

Attaching screenshot here where I can pay any custom amount on my Amazon pay after the bill is settled but this is for bescom (Bangalore electricity)
may be for bangalore..but for wb its not like that..u cant edit value

I am not editing value really there. The bill is settled and therefore nothing shows there. If the actual bill would be showing then I also cannot edit the value.
in wbsedcl we have 3months bill..now amazon is showing 1month bill only..now my question was not about amazon..i wanted to know any other app for bill pay..where amazon wallet is available..if u know tell that..

in wbsedcl we have 3months bill..now amazon is showing 1month bill only..now my question was not about amazon..i wanted to know any other app for bill pay..where amazon wallet is available..if u know tell that..
Justdial used to allow Amazon pay wallet with some convenience charges. Kindly Mark as solution if you were able to pay successfully

Back