• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent Help needed regarding complaint against Myntra

lostwords

TF Select
I ordered 3 T-Shirts from Myntra and the order was delivered on 4th of June 2024.

The delivery boy asked for the OTP and I gave him that. After that I just noticed that the paper bag was teared (which I ignored thinking of transportation issue).
Then I noticed that only one item was there inside the bag instead of three. Then I immediately checked the Myntra app and saw that the OTP was for three items.
So, two t-shirts were missing.

I immediately called the delivery boy (I have the call recording) asking the same, and he said that he did not have any clue, and he collected only one packet for my address from the warehouse. And he said to lodge a complaint regarding the same on Myntra.

Then I lodged a complaint of the same on Myntra. Now the funny part is they have issued a refund for one t-shirt and are saying that they cannot issue a refund for the other t-shirt, citing "Platform Abuse".

Now, I'm facing this kind of issue for the first time. Kindly tell me how can I proceed to claim a refund of the second t-shirt?

I have tried calling Myntra Customer care, but they said that they cannot re-open the issue.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I ordered 3 T-Shirts from Myntra and the order was delivered on 4th of June 2024.

The delivery boy asked for the OTP and I gave him that. After that I just noticed that the paper bag was teared (which I ignored thinking of transportation issue).
Then I noticed that only one item was there inside the bag instead of three. Then I immediately checked the Myntra app and saw that the OTP was for three items.
So, two t-shirts were missing.

I immediately called the delivery boy (I have the call recording) asking the same, and he said that he did not have any clue, and he collected only one packet for my address from the warehouse. And he said to lodge a complaint regarding the same on Myntra.

Then I lodged a complaint of the same on Myntra. Now the funny part is they have issued a refund for one t-shirt and are saying that they cannot issue a refund for the other t-shirt, citing "Platform Abuse".

Now, I'm facing this kind of issue for the first time. Kindly tell me how can I proceed to claim a refund of the second t-shirt?

I have tried calling Myntra Customer care, but they said that they cannot re-open the issue.
Payment mode used ? If it's credit card u can raise chargeback by calling them

If any another method: then try mailing up higher ups of Myntra or rant on Twitter(X)

Consumer court listens when you have enough conversation with company/site.

*Rant here means to show aggression and exposing malpractices of Myntra.

Nowadays I have to write each and every word very "carefully" 🙏🏻

lostwords

TF Select
Payment mode used
Credit Card. How can I request for a chargeback? They have issued a refund for 1 item, how can I request for the other?
Consumer court listens when you have enough conversation with company/site.
Could you kindly clarify on this? I have call recording of myntra customer care and chat records on myntra app.
try mailing up higher ups of Myntra
any mail address?
*Rant here means to show aggression and exposing malpractices of Myntra.
That does not suit my character, I prefer exploring and asking for pragmatic approach rather than writing my sad story.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Credit Card. How can I request for a chargeback? They have issued a refund for 1 item, how can I request for the other?
Call cx executive and share whole incident and email bank's cc department and explain everything with screenshots.