• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent help regarding cc bill payment

Kamalraj

TF Buzz
Hey,

I want pay my cc bill rupees 85000,
So can you tell me what is method to pay cc bill through indusind debit card,

If I'm pay via sbiunipay then what probability to payment getting not failed?

Or any other platform for cc bill payment through indusind debit card, and most important think points will be accumulate?

Us
Hey,

Or any other platform for cc bill payment through indusind debit card, and most important think points will be accumulate?
Using unipay for Signature exclusive.
Working for me.

Hey,

U can pay through airtel , getting points

But the possibility of Transection failed is high, and today is the last date of my bill and it would not be right to take the risk of Transection failed, would it?
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
pay via this site.. Payment failure rate is much lesser than sbi unipay.
Also, first test with 100rs for identifying any server issue.

Last edited:
But the possibility of Transection failed is high, and today is the last date of my bill and it would not be right to take the risk of Transection failed, would it?
sbiunipay can failed and it failed for my trxn less than a hour ago. so you should have thought of this scenario 7 days ago at least cause it not small amount. pay via netbanking/UPI.

But point not accumulated
I don't have normal indusind dc,
got points for hdfc platinum dc on sbiunipay and canara setu.
unipay and canara setu both have same utility mcc, so your indusind dc should fetch reward points on canara setu if it fetched rp on sbi unipay.

I don't have normal indusind dc,
got points for hdfc platinum dc on sbiunipay and canara setu.
unipay and canara setu both have same utility mcc, so your indusind dc should fetch reward points on canara setu if it fetched rp on sbi unipay.
Okay, but main concern not about pay cc bill, it's all about getting reward points

That's why, I'm not using unipay, If the payment is done, then it will be successful in one go, otherwise it will fail.
Bro please give me some time, I am trying to check what transactions gave me reward points on signature card.
I paid 1lac using credit using this debit card and my rp show a balance of 3k plus.

Bro please give me some time, I am trying to check what transactions gave me reward points on signature card.
I paid 1lac using credit using this debit card and my rp show a balance of 3k plus.
Check time to time, if points increase then you received reward points on dc transaction, but we don't find out what's transaction are eligible or not for Reward points

Back