• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Credit card like SBI Prime for Hospital Bills

bharat007

TF Buzz
Hi I have SBI prime Credit Card, if I use it at Hospitals for payment, will I get the reward benefits?
- Rewards on spend
- the spend is tracked in my annual spend, so I can get renewal benefits once I met the yearly spending qouta
- Will this also be attributed to Quarterly spend Qouta?

I have to spend on hospital bills in coming 2 days, all help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Normally hospital spends are considered as normal offline spend….those are normal MCC.you will get the regular rewards..and also should be counted for the milestone..

Many time i hav used AXIS card , IDFC Card and AMEX..all of them considered as normal offline spend…

Hi I have SBI prime Credit Card, if I use it at Hospitals for payment, will I get the reward benefits?
- Rewards on spend
- the spend is tracked in my annual spend, so I can get renewal benefits once I met the yearly spending qouta
- Will this also be attributed to Quarterly spend Qouta?

I have to spend on hospital bills in coming 2 days, all help is much appreciated.

Thanks

tracked to annual spends, renewal benefits, quarterly milestone- no issues, you'll get.

rewards on spend: that depends on mcc, but most likely you'll get.

have a speedy recovery.

Normally hospital spends are considered as normal offline spend….those are normal MCC.you will get the regular rewards..and also should be counted for the milestone..

Many time i hav used AXIS card , IDFC Card and AMEX..all of them considered as normal offline spend…
Thank you, I am getting Amex Platinum Travel card delivered next week, will try to use that too wherever feasible!

Back