• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Credit Card

damn

TF Buzz
Has anyone got a credit card from Utkarsh Small Finance Bank? They have some good cards, but they operate on a pre-approved basis, ie, you cannot apply for them; the bank will inform you if you are eligible.

I mean, I am not that choosy; besides, never got eligible for SBI cashback, so really don't care

apply axis cards, hdfc to start.

IMO, credit cards should apply based on requirement not because bank providing it.

analyze your requirement, and if you're eligible for that you can apply.

there are better alternatives than these bank cards but still looking for review, its upto you. You can ignore and look for another comment.

Last edited:
apply axis cards, hdfc to start.

IMO, credit cards should apply based on requirement not because bank providing it.

analyze your requirement, and if you're eligible for that you can apply.

there are better alternatives than these bank cards but still looking for review, its upto you. You can ignore and look for another comment.
Thanks for the advise, I already have credit cards from other banks
I have an account with them, that is why I was interested
I had a talk with their staff; the card program is in pilot mode right now, they are working on setting up the necessary infrastructure to enable the ecosystem

But thanks nonetheless for your reply

Back