• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Valentine Day Offer! Rs 100 cashback on Amazon gift cards. Minimum purchase amount is Rs 3000.

It will show all the payment methods, but you'll get cashback only if you pay via Amazon UPI. you can also see the UPI symbol in the image.

If you already got cashback via other payment method, then good for you. For me cashback is only showing if I pay via Amazon UPI.
Ohhh, I didn't check that. I thought I will buy after 2 days 😣

It will show all the payment methods, but you'll get cashback only if you pay via Amazon UPI. you can also see the UPI symbol in the image.

If you already got cashback via other payment method, then good for you. For me cashback is only showing if I pay via Amazon UPI.
Instead of text, now Amazon used UPI logo

And first time I see the offer on UPI for transaction above 3k. I always got cashback on gift card transaction above 3k.
Amazon offered UPI based offers to me for transactions below 2k

I get this offer once a month sure but depending on our payments may get it one more time. It has been coming for non-UPI payment for me since last 3 months. Looks like this time it came for UPI payment only.

It is confirmed that if offer comes with CC payment and we use Apay card, we will get only 2% cashback. I was under impression it will give 5% but no its 2% confirmed.
Yeah for GVs its 2%. I was telling about Amazon shopping where we'll get 5% cashback via Apay card.
Coz Amazon GVs have many restrictions where we can't use it. So I considered shopping only.

It is confirmed that if offer comes with CC payment and we use Apay card, we will get only 2% cashback. I was under impression it will give 5% but no its 2% confirmed.
anything under amazon pay gives only 2% for apay card i guess.

Back