• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Verification of Paisabazaar Pre-Approved Offer: ICICI Platinum Credit Card - Legit or Not?

Mysterio_6174

TF Select
Hello forum members,

I recently received a pre-approved offer for the ICICI Platinum Credit Card through the Paisabazaar app. Can anyone confirm if Paisabazaar's pre-approved offers are legitimate? I have attached a screenshot of the offer. Additionally, how can I check if my area is serviceable for this credit card or any other card?

Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613_161033_Paisabazaar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230613_161033_Paisabazaar.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 64
Hello forum members,

I recently received a pre-approved offer for the ICICI Platinum Credit Card through the Paisabazaar app. Can anyone confirm if Paisabazaar's pre-approved offers are legitimate? I have attached a screenshot of the offer. Additionally, how can I check if my area is serviceable for this credit card or any other card?

they are legitimate if through the app. I got an ltf indusind legend from the app. but also be prepared for spam SMSs for the rest of your life if you apply.

If this is pre-approved then will they do physical Verification or not?,
I am student so can I apply as self employed because I get flipkart axis credit card by applying as self employed?

Hello forum members,

Unless u are not getting any offers or keenly want the card; i would advise to avoid PB as they do multiple hard enquiries without notification just to push preapproved offers.

Back