• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Views from Amex Platinum Charge holders

CC_Fire

TF Select
I am evaluating this card predominantly for the lifestyle benefits but am also keen to understand the rewards one can get on this.

The amex reward mulitplier program looks pretty decent with 5x rewards on a lot of partners. But given the steep fees of the card, would love to know more about

1. Does amex continue adding to its reward partners or is this more or less static?
2. Does amex periodically offer a better than 5x (on Amex Platinum Charge) with certain partners? How often do these appear? (Ex: 2-3x times a year or like 6-7x a year). Any pointers of what time of the year do these come would be great

I am evaluating this card predominantly for the lifestyle benefits but am also keen to understand the rewards one can get on this.

The amex reward mulitplier program looks pretty decent with 5x rewards on a lot of partners. But given the steep fees of the card, would love to know more about

1. Does amex continue adding to its reward partners or is this more or less static?
2. Does amex periodically offer a better than 5x (on Amex Platinum Charge) with certain partners? How often do these appear? (Ex: 2-3x times a year or like 6-7x a year). Any pointers of what time of the year do these come would be great
Just to add gold charge card with 5k fee gives 5x on rewards multiplier
I took gold card for 5x
Normal spending I have mrcc and smartearn

Only thing one can do is wallet load paytm rent no chance most don't accept it. Until unless they run an offer . So far I have not seen one for rent offers.

Back