• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Virgin Atlantic’s 40th Birthday Celebration: 40% Off Award Bookings on All Routes

This June, Virgin Atlantic (VS) is celebrating a significant milestone—its Ruby Birthday, marking 40 years of soaring through the skies. In honor of this occasion, Virgin Atlantic is offering an enticing promotion: a 40% discount on award bookings for flights operated by Virgin Atlantic across all routes. This offer is valid until June 24, 2024, and can be used for travel through May 2025.

**Key Highlights of the Promotion:**

- **India to London Off-Peak**: Typically, this route costs around 10,000 Virgin Atlantic miles and ₹11,000 in taxes for economy. With the 40% discount, you can book for just 6,000 miles plus the same taxes. With the current Amex referral campaign, 12,000 Amex points can earn you a one-way ticket to London—equivalent to just one referral.

- **Premium Economy**: Available at 10,500 miles plus ₹19,000 in taxes, providing a premium travel experience at a significantly reduced mileage cost.

- **Upper Class (Business)**: Requires 22,500 miles plus ₹35,000 in taxes, offering a luxurious journey at a fraction of the usual mileage cost.

For travelers planning to book during high seasons next year, the promotion offers outstanding value. In economy, you get more than ₹1 per Amex point, while premium cabins provide more than ₹2 per point, making your points stretch further.

Taxes for return flights from London are typically higher, but the overall savings and value remain substantial.

Additionally, this promotion extends to routes from India to the US, allowing even greater flexibility and opportunity for significant savings.

I’ve already secured my premium cabin tickets for next year, making the most of this remarkable offer. Don’t miss out—book your flights before June 24 and enjoy the benefits of this Ruby Birthday celebration!

Cool!! I don't use Amex Reserve Card. So will be missing this offer. I think i should start using it now after this offer

Do you keep VS loaded with miles to book it so quickly? I already booked for my onward journey 2 weeks back. Hopefully will be able to use the sale for return. Just initiated points transfer.
This June, Virgin Atlantic (VS) is celebrating a significant milestone—its Ruby Birthday, marking 40 years of soaring through the skies. In honor of this occasion, Virgin Atlantic is offering an enticing promotion: a 40% discount on award bookings for flights operated by Virgin Atlantic across all routes. This offer is valid until June 24, 2024, and can be used for travel through May 2025.

**Key Highlights of the Promotion:**

- **India to London Off-Peak**: Typically, this route costs around 10,000 Virgin Atlantic miles and ₹11,000 in taxes for economy. With the 40% discount, you can book for just 6,000 miles plus the same taxes. With the current Amex referral campaign, 12,000 Amex points can earn you a one-way ticket to London—equivalent to just one referral.

- **Premium Economy**: Available at 10,500 miles plus ₹19,000 in taxes, providing a premium travel experience at a significantly reduced mileage cost.

- **Upper Class (Business)**: Requires 22,500 miles plus ₹35,000 in taxes, offering a luxurious journey at a fraction of the usual mileage cost.

For travelers planning to book during high seasons next year, the promotion offers outstanding value. In economy, you get more than ₹1 per Amex point, while premium cabins provide more than ₹2 per point, making your points stretch further.

Taxes for return flights from London are typically higher, but the overall savings and value remain substantial.

Additionally, this promotion extends to routes from India to the US, allowing even greater flexibility and opportunity for significant savings.

I’ve already secured my premium cabin tickets for next year, making the most of this remarkable offer. Don’t miss out—book your flights before June 24 and enjoy the benefits of this Ruby Birthday celebration!

Do you keep VS loaded with miles to book it so quickly? I already booked for my onward journey 2 weeks back. Hopefully will be able to use the sale for return. Just initiated points transfer.
just check there is a option where previous booking u can rebook and get the difference of points back ..

contact custom
I am seeing such option, can see cancel booking only. Can you please guide me?
Will they provide such option as the discounted miles req is only for sale period.
Existing bookings changed within the promotional booking period will be eligible for this offer and any reduction in the points price will be credited back to the member’s account. Changes are subject to the usual change fees and any increase in taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed surcharges.

check it with customer care once if u find it cheaper if not don't change the existing booking

contact custom

Existing bookings changed within the promotional booking period will be eligible for this offer and any reduction in the points price will be credited back to the member’s account. Changes are subject to the usual change fees and any increase in taxes, fees, and carrier-imposed surcharges.

check it with customer care once if u find it cheaper if not don't change the existing booking
Sure will check with support. Thanks for the tip

Back