• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa Concierge denied my request for airport pickup

jetesh

TF Ace
Visa Concierge denied my request I made for airport pickup services. The distance from the airport to my drop-off location is approximately 40.3 km. However, I was surprised to learn that my request was denied due to a slight exceeding of your limit by just 300 meters.

I had expected a far more accommodating level of service from Visa Concierge, and this experience has fallen short of my expectations, especially considering that the difference is relatively minimal. I believe that customer satisfaction should be a priority, and I feel let down by this experience.

Screenshot 2024-09-26 154507.webp

Don't worry. I faced a similar situation and I overcame this by giving an apartment location close to my place that falls just under 40km. Once the driver arrived, I just told him my apartment name and he dropped me there. My thought process was if the driver denied doing that, i could anyway catch another taxi. So be prepared and try this out. The pickup/drop service as such is not provided by visa obviously, they use vendors and the drivers who come have no relationship whatsoever with visa.

Last edited:
Don't worry. I faced a similar situation and I overcame this by giving an apartment location close to my place that falls just under 40km. Once the driver arrived, I just told him my apartment name and he dropped me there. My thought process was if the driver denied doing that, i could anyway catch another taxi. So be prepared and try this out. The pickup/drop service as such is not provided by visa obviously, they use vendors and the drivers who come have no relationship whatsoever with visa.
haha ha ok.

Back