• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Visa infinte vs Mastercard world elite

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have option of both choosing visa infinte or master card world elite variant of credit and debit cards both! which is better in terms of offers , lounge acess and acceptibility in overall both credit and debit departments. please suggest

I have option of both choosing visa infinte or master card world elite variant of credit and debit cards both! which is better in terms of offers , lounge acess and acceptibility in overall both credit and debit departments. please suggest
Can you please specify which cards are you referring to. As far as I know there isn’t any mc world elite debit card in India.

Can you please specify which cards are you referring to. As far as I know there isn’t any mc world elite debit card in India.
its Axis burgundy debit card. I have recently opened account an dmaster card variant is issued . Not got physical card though to verify world elite or world only status. Will update when recieved the physical card

I am also getting BOB Eterna cc with possibiltiy of both variants. will try for visa infinite then.
Even that does not have mc world elite. Visa infinite is very common among premium cards and it’s equivalent is mc world non elite.
Mastercard world elite is only available for a few super premium cards in India namely:
IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal, Citi Prestige, IndusInd Crest, Yes Private & Private Prime.
You can check @TechnoFino article about mc world elite benefits. There is no visa equivalent for that.

ok
Even that does not have mc world elite. Visa infinite is very common among premium cards and it’s equivalent is mc world non elite.
Mastercard world elite is only available for a few super premium cards in India namely:
IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal, Citi Prestige, IndusInd Crest, Yes Private & Private Prime.
You can check @TechnoFino article about mc world elite benefits. There is no visa equivalent for that.

I want to choose from world MasterCard or Visa infiite which one will you suggest?

Don't agree with the visa infinite and mc world comparison. My axis airtel card is mc world which is an entry level card

Back