• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Award Seats

bevgetslost

TF Neo
Hi, Any idea why there's no BOM to DEL or DEL to BOM award flight availability on Vistara from 1st May to 30th June? There is full availability before the 30th of April & from the 1st of July but absolutely nothing in between. I've tried all the dates in May and June and there's not a single seat available in any class. I've tried booking from other cities to Delhi and there are tons of seats available - It's just the Mumbai - Delhi sector that seems blocked out for those two months. I've called the call centre and they have no idea either - they said to check again in March and see.

(I'm looking to either redeem a Business Class voucher or pay with miles for a flight on the 28th of June)

Hi, Any idea why there's no BOM to DEL or DEL to BOM award flight availability on Vistara from 1st May to 30th June? There is full availability before the 30th of April & from the 1st of July but absolutely nothing in between. I've tried all the dates in May and June and there's not a single seat available in any class. I've tried booking from other cities to Delhi and there are tons of seats available - It's just the Mumbai - Delhi sector that seems blocked out for those two months. I've called the call centre and they have no idea either - they said to check again in March and see.

(I'm looking to either redeem a Business Class voucher or pay with miles for a flight on the 28th of June)
Is it available after June?
Maybe vistara might have blocked award seats on this route and will open later. Business class availability is very tricky with vistara

Did you get award seats for your preferred dates?
I am looking for Mumbai to Kolkata on 18th Oct but it says no seats available.
Meanwhile Delhi to Bagdogra are available for the same dates.

Did you get award seats for your preferred dates?
I am looking for Mumbai to Kolkata on 18th Oct but it says no seats available.
Meanwhile Delhi to Bagdogra are available for the same dates.
Might be someone already booked it given that it's festive season. Or vistara may have knowingly blocked it.

Might be someone already booked it given that it's festive season. Or vistara may have knowingly blocked it.
1st possibility is highly unlikely as Award seats are not available from 1st oct onwards on Mumbai Kolkata route. Any idea when do they release the award seats?

1st possibility is highly unlikely as Award seats are not available from 1st oct onwards on Mumbai Kolkata route. Any idea when do they release the award seats?
Can't say. It depends upon vistara. Due to Durga Puja festival, all airlines know that Kolkata will be in high demand. Might be that's why award seats are blocked.

Award seats are available from Delhi to Kolkata on the same date. I think BOM-CCU award seats are fully booked.

Award seats are available from Delhi to Kolkata on the same date. I think BOM-CCU award seats are fully booked.
Yes. I don't think all of the award seats from mumbai to Kolkata will be booked from 1st Oct Onwards.
When I look for Ahmedabad to Kolkata it's showing me flight via Mumbai. For 10K CV points.
So technically Mumbai to Kolkata are available but not yet released IMO.

Again I doubt it as the normal price is too high for that date that too for standard economy. Let me know if awards seats would be available later on. Will be interesting.

Back