• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Complimentary Tickets Expired !

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All ,

My 2 premium economy vistara tickets got expired last week , one way i know to get extensions of 3 months by paying Rs 2500 /- per tickets .

Any other way or tricks to used this with minimum cost ?

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Didn't they respond positively to requests to waive off the extension charges? I haven't tried it but quite a few times asking for such waivers work. I have also seen that it varies from company to company and sometimes even executive to executive. Some just go out of their way to provide a great experience even though they are not required to.

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Didn't they respond positively to requests to waive off the extension charges? I haven't tried it but quite a few times asking for such waivers work. I have also seen that it varies from company to company and sometimes even executive to executive. Some just go out of their way to provide a great experience even though they are not required to.
Actually, They had already reinstate my voucher on medical ground but now same has been expired.

shubham0976

TF Select
Actually, They had already reinstate my voucher on medical ground but now same has been expired.
My voucher is about to expire on 7th September. I asked them to extend it by 1 month as I was having medical emergency. I send documents but they are saying that it can be reinstate after it has been marked as used or expited. Can u please clear a bit how it is reinstated after expiry or how much validity they gave after your voucher expired?