• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

vkyc showing completed without doing it

Same is the case with me. Two weeks ago I received the Platinum Travel Card and thought to apply for MRCC. It got provisionally approved with no requirements of income verification documents but strange is that I received the VKYC email with the document upload link. But the link for doing VKYC redirects to another website where It shows "Your application has been completed."

Same is the case with me. Two weeks ago I received the Platinum Travel Card and thought to apply for MRCC. It got provisionally approved with no requirements of income verification documents but strange is that I received the VKYC email with the document upload link. But the link for doing VKYC redirects to another website where It shows "Your application has been completed."
Congrats! That means your vKYC was done recently so you don't need to do it again.
It's already approved and there are high chances you won't need to upload anything else, very soon, you should get a card approved email!

Back