• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallet Newbie: How can I max savings while using this Mobikwik 15% CB Deal on AJIO for approx 2k? maybe 3k+?

insight

TF Ace
Newbie: I've almost never used wallets so newbie to this game (except PayPal years back in US).

How can I max savings while using this Mobikwik 15% CB Deal on AJIO for approx 2k? maybe 3k+?

Its a frontpage deal, on click this shows up.

I thought the mentioned MBK15 code would replace the AJIO codes, but it wont even APPLY (And I want the AJIO code for its internal deal with Mobikwik on top).

What can I expect from this Deal Offer? and How could I pay with a CC or DC so through it?

Have Magnus, SBI CB & APAY + ICICI Plat, Unactivated OneCard.

I do have some 120 / 150 bucks sitting in there, so wondering whats the way to play this for this PAYMENT/ PURCHASE?

@xywowowvw @S S V

Last edited:
Avoid the mbk15 code. Use sbi cb on ajio and use ajio codes. You can't apply all codes.
Talking generally here and I don't use ajio. But I know about mobikwik and chances are you won't get cashback. Also it's not possible to load mobi from cc without charges.
Lastly this is not a forum for shopping, there are others. Search for shopping deals forum on Google.

Avoid the mbk15 code. Use sbi cb on ajio and use ajio codes. You can't apply all codes.
The code does not apply on AJIO at all (tried it). It possibly applies post AJIO after selecting Payment Areas/ Wallets.
Talking generally here and I don't use ajio.
But I know about mobikwik and chances are you won't get cashback.
Why? How come?
Also it's not possible to load mobi from cc without charges.
I may consider using DC?
Lastly this is not a forum for shopping, there are others. Search for shopping deals forum on Google.
Google is broad. Which ones? DesiDime?
assuming you will get flat 15% with this coupon
loading this wallet via cc would charge you 2.5%+ gat bringing down your effective returns
Yes. What if I use a DC? or SBI CB (5% - 2.5% ??) to load?
also i dont think it is possible for double dipping of codes

The code does not apply on AJIO at all (tried it). It possibly applies post AJIO after selecting Payment Areas/ Wallets.

Why? How come?

I may consider using DC?

Google is broad. Which ones? DesiDime?

Yes. What if I use a DC? or SBI CB (5% - 2.5% ??) to load?
1) then ignore. Possibly excited. I remember mobikwik had option to apply codes during payment, maybe that's where to apply.
2) multiple instances of not able to deliver rewards/cashback.
3)yeah upi or dc. But load only for any particular use
4) yeah that is also there. Multiple other sites which post shopping deals.
5) if you want to spend on ajio use sb cb card to buy ajio voucher from amazon or park plus or magicpin. I use this method.

otherwise use card offers such as yes bank,rupay ones and get 10% discount + reward rate benefit
bringing it equivalent to what loading mobikwik wallet via cc would give you
Ideally, but no YB / RuPay (on agenda) cards yet.
AJIO keeps changing their cards every week.
1) then ignore. Possibly excited. I remember mobikwik had option to apply codes during payment, maybe that's where to apply.
Likely, lets see what this looks like.
2) multiple instances of not able to deliver rewards/cashback.
Is this that common, just you or others reporting as well?
3)yeah upi or dc. But load only for any particular use
Yes. Will limit the amount to just fulfill limited items
4) yeah that is also there. Multiple other sites which post shopping deals.
Googling just brings up too much - Is there a reliable list you can link me to? I'd appreciate that.
5) if you want to spend on ajio
use sb cb card to buy ajio voucher from
amazon or park plus or magicpin.

I use this method.
Will check this out. Thanks.
Any such for Nykaa Fashion? Same? Any other pointers.

Back