• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to become a software engineer

Hi all
Hope all are doing great
I just need a roadmap on how start my career in IT department to work with firms like TCS ACCENTURE & INFY. I want to be a IT ANALYST.
Currently Highest qualification is 12th...
I am pursuing for BA..
Currently I have a experience of more than 3yrs of CC sales and online banking works like form filling ,mailing, customer handling, etc... I am using computer while was 9. And I have decent knowledge of internet usage...
But I am unable to find a way how to start and where to start....

If you can help i will be helpful😊

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi all
Hope all are doing great
I just need a roadmap on how start my career in IT department to work with firms like TCS ACCENTURE & INFY. I want to be a IT ANALYST.
I am pursuing for BA..
Currently I have a experience of more than 3yrs of CC sales and online banking works like form filling ,mailing, customer handling, etc... I am using computer while was 9. And I have decent knowledge of internet usage...

Better learn math . Do Mba from India (top 20-50 college would be fine ) if u crack iim . what else u want .
Exam happens August -dec .for various entrance. U have enough time .

AFTER MBA u can always go to usa for further your interest in any field niche with your own earning

Souvik

TF Premier
Hi all
Hope all are doing great
I am pursuing for BA..

Considering B.A easier option would be to learn some graphics related work/training like Photoshop, video editing etc to get a decent earning. For core IT jobs a bit of programming is needed. Some non-programming IT jobs that you can target and apply is 'Business Analyst' or 'Tester'. Markets are tough now anways. Hardware and Networking (CCNA) can also be an area of interest.

Other workarounds could be to target and join back-office BPO jobs in these big IT companies in your home location, and slowly (in 1-2 years) move from BPO to IT jobs through Internal Job Postings and networking. Don't chase IT but chase money till you make a decent living.

credit_noob

TF Select
Hi all
Hope all are doing great
I am pursuing for BA..

Don't come here, bro. TCS is not for freshers. Once you leave TCS, you are not allowed to come back at any time. When you are 40 or older, come and relax here.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi all
Hope all are doing great
I am pursuing for BA..

Don't aim for any specific company or profile
I would suggest get yourself skilled in data analyst field and related areas, these don't require you to be a computer geek at first and with a decent analytical and mathematical mind, you can learn it easily.
Start with any job in any company offering such positions, in some time it would be very easy for you to jump into the big Indian tech corporates