• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Weird link sent by HDFC PNO

Riya Sharma

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I contacted HDFC PNO a while ago because I wasn't getting the link to apply via Net banking for Preferred/Imperia Customers as @Vasuki had mentioned. In the mail back they sent me this link and said that you should verify your eligibility via
When I complete the process it shows that online application is not eligible for people from your city but I live in a Tier 1 city and am definitely in the list of the eligible cities for HDFC as my dad applied for DCB via the HDFC Pre-approved Portal and got it.

Does anybody here have any experience with this link? Any other suggestions relating to the ability for Preferred and above customers to check for pre-approved offers via Net banking will also be appreciated.

BTW CIBIL IS NOT BEING HIT SO IF OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO CHECK VIA THIS LINK, THEY MAY.
Screenshot 2024-05-28 134454.png

Last edited:
Solution
I contacted HDFC PNO a while ago because I wasn't getting the link to apply via Net banking for Preferred/Imperia Customers as @Vasuki had mentioned. In the mail back they sent me this link and said that you should verify your eligibility via
When I complete the process it shows that online application is not eligible for people from your city but I live in a Tier 1 city and am definitely in the list of the eligible cities for HDFC as my dad applied for DCB via the HDFC Pre-approved Portal and got it.

Does anybody here have any experience with this link? Any other suggestions relating...

Does anybody here have any experience with this link? Any other suggestions relating to the ability for Preferred and above customers to check for pre-approved offers via Net banking will also be appreciated.

View attachment 55242
What income did you gave .
Check by giving income written in eligibility of hdfc website

BTW CIBIL IS NOT BEING Hit SO IF OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO CHECK VIA THIS LINK, THEY MAY.
View attachment 55242
Link to apply cc? Then use any generic link

Reactions: SSV
Acha vaise my BM said to me that for Preferred/Imperia customers, after 3 months you can get Regalia or Regalia gold maybe. Then I told my BM for DCB for >3L, she took my application under the alumni programme and all but I was not there to sign and I didn't pursue the DCB.

Acha vaise my BM said to me that for Preferred/Imperia customers, after 3 months you can get Regalia or Regalia gold maybe. Then I told my BM for DCB for >3L, she took my application under the alumni programme and all but I was not there to sign and I didn't pursue the DCB.
after 3 months of what? And what about people who recently cancelled a HDFC card?

BTW CIBIL IS NOT BEING HIT SO IF OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO CHECK VIA THIS LINK, THEY MAY.
View attachment 55242
View attachment 55253

Same thing for me. After applying from Hyderabad and also holding an infinia
It seems this link is obsolete and from a different jamana... don't try with this.. it is very generic , very old and used during netabanking transition phase.. ig..

Last edited:
Solution
Back